Who is our first FA signings this year? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is our first FA signings this year?

Milano and Linsey would fill holes. A WR would be nice
I do enjoy filling holes.

On the subject of football though, If we resign Karras, as has been rumored, they probably have designs of drafting his replacement.

It's tough to pin down what they are thinking with any degree of accuracy because they do well in keeping their options open, and their mouths closed.

I do enjoy filling holes
It's tough to pin down what they are thinking with any degree of accuracy because they do well in keeping their options open, and their mouths closed.

Story of my life...wait are we still talking about football or my relationship history?! Heh 😭😔😎

The more I read about Reddick the more I'm loving the idea and his fit with us. Maybe a tweener at 3-4 EDGE OLB, but doesn't seem to get in the way, atleast last season. 5 sacks against the NYG?! I know Jones isn't hard to take down, but that is basically making it seem like it's 4OL vs 5 D rushers...but is he a contract year baby?

Hopefully the light turned on and the timing was just a coincidence? 🤔. I hope someone keeps paying the electricity bills!

Did the Dolphins find some money that we are not aware of? I seriously doubt if they can afford these 3.
Im hoping for 2 of the 3 preferably jones and robinson then draft a center. Miami will continue to finagle the cap to their advantage here

Robinson has been tagged and Jones has reportedly turned down $9 million a year contract and appears to be looking for something in the mid teens. No thank you!

Back
Top Bottom