Who is our leader on offense? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is our leader on offense?

wazzy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
feely- 2nd year player and he doesnt look like he shows good leadership even though he is a tuff guy

brown- he is a rookie

O-Line- None of them have been around longer then 3 years

Chambers- possibly our leader considering hes been around the longest on our offense

Mcmichael- The most consistent player on our offense for us

Booker- His second year here

I think 1 thing we lack is leadership on offense considering our defense is set even though this isn't something huge to worry about but it does hurt in close games probly?

McMike seems to be the most vocal and confident so far, but it needs to become Feeley ASAP.

The QB needs to be the leader and as of yet Feeley is not a leader.

Wasn't it McMichael who "blew up" on the sidelines last year when the offense was playing poorly?

Personally, I believe a leader should be in a "leader" position. Granted, it speaks NOTHING of the personality of the person in the position... everyone is different. But, firmly believe the QB should be the leader.

That said, I think AJ needs to take over. If the guys in the huddle look to one player for the play call and another for motivation, it can be counterproductive. I'm not saying it CAN'T work that way. Just saying it's better for the QB to the voice of the offensive team.

I honestly believe AJ could mature into that role. He's a fighter and let's face it, the kid never gave up on the team no matter what happened. However, he does need to be a vocal leader. "Lead by example" only gets you so far with a bunch of overpaid egos. Eventually, you have to command their respect with vocal leadership.

If AJ can mature into the vocal offensive leader of the offense, I think the rest of the "fears" about him can be disspelled. Winning changes everything.

Feeley is the leader of this team right now...you'll see the numbers this year

26 TDs 8 INTS

It should be the QB,**cough cough** who hopefully played more then 8 games in college **cough cough**.

Fiedler was the leader on the Offense and the players liked him. I think we screwed him over (spielman screwed him, and forced wanny to do so).

So as of now its Chambers and Mcmicheals. I think Gus could be a leader but how much does he have left in the tank

Buddwalk said:
Feeley is the leader of this team right now...you'll see the numbers this year

26 TDs 8 INTS

Geez, I HOPE so! I'd be dancing in streets. If those are legit, we're playing for the championship.

Dmarino110 said:
It should be the QB,**cough cough** who hopefully played more then 8 games in college **cough cough**.

Fiedler was the leader on the Offense and the players liked him. I think we screwed him over (spielman screwed him, and forced wanny to do so).

So as of now its Chambers and Mcmicheals. I think Gus could be a leader but how much does he have left in the tank

Screwed Fiedler over? That trash should have been out of a job atleast a year ago. He had to many opportunities. Feeley had no chance to be the leader last year, he was a new guy taking over part way through the season.

Back
Top Bottom