Who is our starting Free Safety??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is our starting Free Safety???

AZStryker

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We haven't signed one yet and didn't draft one either. Unless Mario Edwards is who we will play there.

I think that it will be Tillman or Daniels...There are still more cuts to be made before the season starts anyway so who knows what might fall into our lap.

Dudeman said:
Tillman..

apparently Saban said that Daniels will be a CB

Did I miss a press conference? When did he state that Daniels would be a CB? I guess I need to go check out the transcripts. I hope that's not the case. I saw, in my mind anyway, Daniels going back to saftey if he put on a few pounds.

Yeremiah Bell, Taveras Tillman, Mario Edwards, Jack Hunt, Deandre Eiland, Quintin Williams, or Ricky Sharpe. We currently have 8 safeties on the roster, not counting Edwards, but I think he has a chance to switch positions.

Hunt, Eiland, and Sharpe are TCF.

Williams has a chance to make the roster. However, Junior Rosegreen is a necessary UDFA.

Wasn't Rosegreen an in-the-box type of safety at Auburn? I didn't think he had the coverage skills to be a FS.

Tillman and Bell are our FSs right now. Edwards has the size to play FS, and Daniels played FS is 1st 2 years at LSU.

Rosegreen is a FS. He's a center-fielder.

I'd love to see Travis Daniels fill the part. He'd be a perfect fit.

BlitPhinFan said:
Did I miss a press conference? When did he state that Daniels would be a CB? I guess I need to go check out the transcripts. I hope that's not the case. I saw, in my mind anyway, Daniels going back to saftey if he put on a few pounds.

:roflmao: :roflmao: Did I miss the press conference? When did he state that Daniels would be a safety? I guess I need to go check out the transcripts. :roflmao: :roflmao: :cooldude: . Just kidding...

Back
Top Bottom