who is still a ricky fan or would at least take him back | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who is still a ricky fan or would at least take him back

lordlegel said:
Lol, what are you talking about? When did Ruth, Clarrett, Giamby or McPherson kill someone or arrange a drug deal? Killing someone while your drunk is alot worse than what Ricky did but i dont know where that came from. and Ricky probably does arrange drug deals

I wasn't talking about Ruth or Giambi. I think it was Leonard Little who killed a lady last year. And Jamal Lewis is in jail right now for his role in arranging a cocaine deal. Both far worse than what RW did IMO.

How about Rae Carruth for another athlete who did something FAR worse than what Rw did?

dolfanattic5 said:
if his head is in the right spot i would love to have him back

Yeah take him back, after the way he $hitted on the Phins. When are people going to realize that no indivisual player is bigger than the team. He screwed u guys, screw him. Get on with it. Time to move on.

You have a number 2 pick, use it for a franchise back. Wouldn't want any quitters on my team.

I never said anything about Leonard Little or Jamal Lewis. But arranging a cocaine deal is probably not that bad in the eyes of the Ravens cuz it didnt affect them that much. Ricky seriously affected the Fins. If Ricky quit right after the season, i wouldnt be that mad. but he quit right as practice started, which prevented us from properly replacing him. In the business world, the Fins organization probably wouldnt care that much if Ricky bet on sports or killed a lady drunk cuz it doesnt change theyre relationship. But quitting the team and screwing the organization should change the way the organization feels toward ricky.

lordlegel said:
I never said anything about Leonard Little or Jamal Lewis. But arranging a cocaine deal is probably not that bad in the eyes of the Ravens cuz it didnt affect them that much. Ricky seriously affected the Fins. If Ricky quit right after the season, i wouldnt be that mad. but he quit right as practice started, which prevented us from properly replacing him. In the business world, the Fins organization probably wouldnt care that much if Ricky bet on sports or killed a lady drunk cuz it doesnt change theyre relationship. But quitting the team and screwing the organization should change the way the organization feels toward ricky.

What prevented us from replacing him was horrible management from the former HC. You can't hold RW accountable for DW not having a backup plan. What would have happened if he got injured? Same thing, we were screwed.

I brought up the other players because you said what RW did was the worst ever.

What prevented us from replacing him was horrible management from the former HC. You can't hold RW accountable for DW not having a backup plan. What would have happened if he got injured? Same thing, we were screwed.
You cant blame Wannstedt for that. I really did not like wanny but in that spot it was totally not his fault. How can u prepare for something like that? And i wouldnt get a high quality backup because before that year ricky had more carries than anyone in those two years, he didnt look like he was going to be injured anytime soon.

lordlegel said:
You cant blame Wannstedt for that. I really did not like wanny but in that spot it was totally not his fault. How can u prepare for something like that? And i wouldnt get a high quality backup because before that year ricky had more carries than anyone in those two years, he didnt look like he was going to be injured anytime soon.

He did have that shoulder bruise a while back. I'm just willing to take Ricky back provided he get psychiatric help. He didn't quit for the sole purpose of hurting the team, it's just something in his head went kablooie and made him do abnormal stuff. There's help for that.

lordlegel said:
Would you take back yer unfaithful ex-wife bc shes good in the bedroom?
No, but I'd still F*#%^ her.:roflmao:

Why is it that everyone believes Ricky screwed our season? Our O-line sucked, our QBs sucked, our defense was mediocre, a coach that quit. What if Ricky had stayed and gotten hurt early in the season? I guess Ricky jerseys would still be burning. Ricky was not a one man show. Wanny ran him in the ground trying to win games. Ricky has broken several rushing records in the two years he had been a Dolphin. I never burned my orange #34 jersey. But will keep it for the contributions Ricky made.

lordlegel said:
Lol, what are you talking about? When did Ruth, Clarrett, Giamby or McPherson kill someone or arrange a drug deal? Killing someone while your drunk is alot worse than what Ricky did but i dont know where that came from. and Ricky probably does arrange drug deals
What he's talking about is that you said that what Ricky did was probably the worst thing you had ever seen in sports except for the B-ball fight. Therefore, you are saying it is worse than killing someone while driving drunk or arranging a drug deal because sports players have done those.

lordlegel said:
I love that quote!:roflmao:Gee, he didn't LOOK like he was going to get hurt.:roflmao: Newsflash:they never do....until they get hurt!

Back
Top Bottom