who is still a ricky fan or would at least take him back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who is still a ricky fan or would at least take him back

dolfanattic5

you got chambered
Super Donator
Reaction score
if his head is in the right spot i would love to have him back

It would be hard not to take him back if he seemed legit....but he would seriously have to tear it up if he expected us to cheer for him.

With the number two pick and the great runningbacks out there i wouldn't. I'd rather be on the safe side and draft someone with a cleaner record. But if we didn't have a shot to get some good young blood in here i would probably take him back.

I don't miss his fumbles, but I do miss having a running game. I'd rather leave that to Brown, Arrington, Cadillac Williams, Barber the 3rd, or Shelton.

I would not accept Ricky back if he played like he did the year before he retired and payed the Fins to play instead of the Fins paying him. He is a disgrace to the organization and football itself. I will throw up if Saban accepts him and keeps him. Im okay if we get him back and trade him but all you people who are willing to accept him have no honor or pride in your favorite team. Ive followed the Fins all my life and respect their organization more than anything else. If i met Ricky i think id cuss him out, he is pathetic.

I picked up his McFarlane (in)action figure at Target a week ago on sale for $5. At least I have a suited-up Dolphin on my desk now.

Ricky is still my favorite player to watch. I would take him back in a heartbeat!
You sicken me, as a Fins fan, and a Gator fan.

What Ricky did is probably the worst thing ive seen in sports in my life other than the Indiana-Pistons brawl. What he did is leeps and bounds worse than what Babe Ruth, Maurice Clarrett, Jason Giambi, and Adrian McPherson did.

I'd like Ricky back but still draft a back as insurance. Who knows, maybe Saban can salvage him. It sure gives us a lot of options if he does.

lordlegel said:

What Ricky did is probably the worst thing ive seen in sports in my life other than the Indiana-Pistons brawl. What he did is leeps and bounds worse than what Babe Ruth, Maurice Clarrett, Jason Giambi, and Adrian McPherson did.
I guess I sicken you too because I would welcome him back with open arms. I always said that I trust Saban's judgement.

lordlegel said:

Worse than killing someone while driving drunk or arranging a drug deal? I think you're blowing things just a little out of proportion here.

Worse than killing someone while driving drunk or arranging a drug deal? I think you're blowing things just a little out of proportion here.
Lol, what are you talking about? When did Ruth, Clarrett, Giamby or McPherson kill someone or arrange a drug deal? Killing someone while your drunk is alot worse than what Ricky did but i dont know where that came from. and Ricky probably does arrange drug deals

Back
Top Bottom