Who is the better MLB? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the better MLB?

Originally posted by Jason in LA
Damn Muck, I got under your skin so much that you had to respond to every sentence that I wrote. Man, get a life. Owned by what you said? I don't think so. You didn't say anything to get to me. Yeah, telling me to get off my high horse hurts so bad. I'm in tears. How can I show my face around here after that beat down?

I never told you to calm down. You can act like a little b**ch all you want for all I care. I don't see what the point is for that attempted beat down. A failed one at that.

Ricky got smashed and you are having a hard time dealing with it. I don't see why, your team won the game. It was a big time hit, but I would have rather the Broncos won the game.

If you want to say I'm making excuses because of Griese, than so be it. He's gone. I don't have to watch him get happy feet and throw it to a WR with two defenders infront of him. Or have to worry about CBs sitting on the slant because they know that's all he can throw. Didn't both of those things happen in the game in question? How about this one, I don't have to worry about Griese handing the ball to a pass rusher to avoid getting hit. Isn't that how Griese blew the game against the Dolphins two years ago? He's your problem now. Have fun.

Again, what does Reese have to do with anything? Why don't we ask every other defensive player in the league while we're at it.

I'm not lecturing anybody here. You are the only one that feels like that. Sounds like the problem is on you end. And I didn't bring this thread back from where ever it came from, so don't jump on me about it. Jump on who ever brought it back up.

Okay, go pull the thong out your butt so you can calm down long enough to quote every sentence that I wrote in this post.
and this is not gonna be split?:eek:

jason in la......

much has siad numerous times that it was a lights out hit.....and very impressive....but what you don't seem to understand is that ricky was drilled that bad because he didn't see it coming....

that takes nothing away from the smack...it was impressive and i can still see it in my had....an impression maker.....

but it is no different then a qb getting blind sided by a defender.....huge hit!!! looked worse because the ball carrier did not see the hit coming......

that is what i assume you are missing here....

Originally posted by marcusreal
I think that Kendrell Bell was a great LB., till he got hurt. If you compare Bell to Thomas, they both have the same amount of heart at that position.

Good call - give Kendrell a couple of years and he will be making people forget about Urlacher etc and it will be who is the best MLB, Ray Lewis or Kendrell Bell. He's not that good yet but he will be that good really soon. If you watched the Cleveland playoff game and saw what he did on a bum ankle then you'll get an idea of what a healthy Bell means to the Steeler defence.

MDFINFAN - Porter, Bell, Farrior and Gildon are quite a lineup, though Gildon is overrated IMO. Porter is the star in this group but Bell is not very far behind.

Originally posted by Jason in LA
Damn Muck, I got under your skin so much that you had to respond to every sentence that I wrote. Man, get a life. Owned by what you said? I don't think so. You didn't say anything to get to me. Yeah, telling me to get off my high horse hurts so bad. I'm in tears. How can I show my face around here after that beat down?

I never told you to calm down. You can act like a little b**ch all you want for all I care. I don't see what the point is for that attempted beat down. A failed one at that.

WAAAAAAAH!!! :lol:

Honestly guys.....do I even have to respond?? ;)

Because I "have no life", yes. *I got laid off recently. So I got plenty of free time. And that includes picking apart weak posters like yourself* And I'll split up the the quotes, just for you. :)

First of all, I'm analytical. Ask anyone here. I'm not the only one here who goes piece by piece thru a post. But I'm one of them. And if you have a problem with me or anyone else examing every sentence your write....don't you think the problem lies on YOUR end?? I mean, if you're so confident in what you post, there would be no need for you to get defensive. You'd be happy that somebody was quoting you piece by piece instead of calling me names and starting a flamewar.

Secondly, I'm not trying to "get" to anybody. That's your game. I'm just 0wning your posts with mine (although there isn't much to dominate in this one). And from the looks of your latest sorry offering, you still don't seem to be retaining much of what I'm saying. You see what you want, twist it up, and then fire back.

I'm not lecturing anybody here. You are the only one that feels like that. Sounds like the problem is on you end.

Yes you were. Don't even try it. You were getting off on it. You were Mr. High and Mighty from the Denver board until I called you on it. You're just ticked because I won't let it go.

And I didn't bring this thread back from where ever it came from, so don't jump on me about it. Jump on who ever brought it back up.

I did....in every other post that he brought back. Just not this one. Obviously I don't expect you to know that, though. That isn't fair. But it doesn't change the fact that your entire post ("You homers crack me up") was addressing posts from 17 MONTHS ago. Nowhere in the present did anyone claim Zach was better than Ray. And nowhere in the present did we even mention Shannon Sharpe. All back in January 2002. You're battling ghosts. :rolleyes: Disprove me.

If you want to say I'm making excuses because of Griese, than so be it. He's gone. I don't have to watch him get happy feet and throw it to a WR with two defenders infront of him. Or have to worry about CBs sitting on the slant because they know that's all he can throw. Didn't both of those things happen in the game in question? How about this one, I don't have to worry about Griese handing the ball to a pass rusher to avoid getting hit. Isn't that how Griese blew the game against the Dolphins two years ago? He's your problem now. Have fun.

You're still going on about Griese. You're glad he's gone. Wonderful. You say he's our problem now. Great. Only he isn't....because he's riding the pine. Yes, he's a backup. So we don't have to worry either. :whew: There, the only relevant football-related portion of your post is difused.

Again, what does Reese have to do with anything? Why don't we ask every other defensive player in the league while we're at it.

I give up. :rolleyes2

Oh, you mentioned Ricky again. Bod took care of that. Thanks B.

Now do us all a favor...........

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom