Who is the most delusional Bills fan? :lol: | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the most delusional Bills fan? :lol:

Who is the most delusional Bills fan? :lol:

• Player6600

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • MadBuffalo

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Lordofgun

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Wyswings

• Justafan

• Billsfanone

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Billsman

• BuffalDave

• Jeff1220

• Bufbill1080

• Total voters
ha!

I'm sure you Bills fans are smarter than your posts make you seem. I mean, you actually figured out how to type and post on a site, so obviously my statement is correct.

Dude, are you jealous 'cause you don't have a Bills board to go to?:lol: The people on this board have been posting here awhile and if you bash one, you bash 'em all. So as long as you keep leaving posts that clearly state that you have an enormous amount of hair on your palms, I will continue to leave you little nuggets of literary wisdom.:cool: :goof: :evil: :cool:

scubaman............

I'm sure you Bills fans are smarter than your posts make you seem. I mean, you actually figured out how to type and post on a site, so obviously my statement is correct.
i think you're giving these idiots too much credit!;)

Bills fans only come here out of jealousy

Next they will be bragging about thier high draft picks.Bills fans are ridiculous.

To all of my fellow guy posters on here:take your photo off!!
Shawn may be masturbating.

To Shawn:Get your eyes checked dude!!!Seriously!

:monkey: Bills fans.

Re: Bills fans only come here out of jealousy

Originally posted by va dolfan
To all of my fellow guy posters on here:take your photo off!!
Shawn may be masturbating.

I KNEW IT!! :lol: Shawn was hoping I was a man! :lol: Shawn, you have deep rooted issues! :rolleyes:

bills fans

I voted for all too its too hard to pick just one ! by the way dont worry about those little comments about you personally michelle ...sounds like a huge jealousy complex! GO FINS!

seriously though...

Look we all know that the bills fans are the most intellectually stimulating of all the inbreads that come here to talk trash!
bills fans ....she's my cousin AND my wife!

Originally posted by shawn
Your adam's apple is a turn on

See? Shawn is a ***got! :lol: This explains why he doesn't insult the men, just me. He is a woman hater because most men prefer women over him. Silly rabbit........dicks are for chicks! :lol: I am more woman than you would have a clue to do with. BTW, your SLUT remark was really weak. You must be running out of material. Let me guess.......you will next say I live in a cardboard box or a trailer park like a typical jealous Bills fan who has nothing else to talk about. :rolleyes: Pathetic! :lol:

OK kids .....

Lets all settle down now... you all are burning my virgin ears with the searing satarical stuff..lol cant we all just get along?...LOL

Originally posted by shawn
Your adam's apple is a turn on

And you are a total jackass! :yell: You give my name a bad rap...Go back to loserville..Home of the 3-12 soon to be 3-13 Nills :fire: :fire:

Shawn just admitted to being a ***, I knew it. He shows no respect for anyone here since he is an asshole as well. It is a good thing the Bills suck because an asshole shouldn't be rooting for a good team. Next year they will even be worse.

Back
Top Bottom