• Bufbill1080

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

miadphan13

FinHeaven Cheerleader
Reaction score
Vote for as many as you like! :lol:

I couldn't help myself............... I voted for ALL of them! :lol:

Cool poll, I think MadBuffalo should win this one.:cool: Actually though, just BEING a Buffalo fan is delusional in itself, don't you think?:D

All of them are delusional, but wyswings is the most delusional. I voted for all of them though.

I'd have to say I am starting to lead towards Player6600 on this one. He makes ridiculous statements with no real facts to back it up. :rolleyes:

Somebody forgot one...RudeAmerican :D

I felt the love :goof: I voted for all of them as well :D :goof: :lol:

Rude American doesn't make football related comments here. All he says is "I want to be a mod"

you love all of us. we give you something to talk about. all the threads you've started today have been about us. feels good to be appreciated. Hey, it beats talking about your sorry football team, or all the illegals, or the cocaine, or the drive by shootings down there! :D

Yeah, I forgot New York has no drugs, illegal aliens, or drive by shootings either. What the hell was I thinkin?:goof: And let's not forget the sorry football teams:evil:

We rather talk about our team, our families and our lives instead of stupid f**king Bills fans. We like to share photos and jokes as well. BTW, we will all look forward to your team's demise again next year. :D

Back
Top Bottom