Who Is Your Fav Players On Each AFCE Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Is Your Fav Players On Each AFCE Team

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
You don't have to do your own team, but if you want to you can. Here is my fav players for the other three AFCE team:

Pats
Troy Brown
Deion Branch
Teddy Bruschi

Bills
Willis McGahee
Lee Evans
Lawyer Milloy
Troy Vincent

Jets
Curtis Martin
Wayne Chrebet

Miami: Randy McMichael- Great TE, I hope he signs with Buffalo someday

NYJ: I am orginally from Pittsburgh so I love Pitt and one of the greatest Pitt players Curtis Martin

Pat's: Now I live in Louisville and I really enjoyed watching Deon Branch play while he was a cardinal so I'll go with him

Bills: Since they're my team I have a few.
Daimon Shelton- IMO one of the top 3 blocking FB's in the league
London Fletcher- Some don't like him, but you have to love the underdogs
Terrance McGee- Special Teams wins championships.

Pats- Vinateari(spelling..?)
Phins- Jason Taylor maybe? I dont know, dont really like anyone, sorry, not just because im a bills fan either, i just cant think of anyone i like
Jets- Pennington, Vilma
Bills- Spikes, Fletcher, Evans, McGahee, Reed

Buf- moulds, Mike Williams
Mia-Madison, Turk
NE- Brown, Bruschi

TakeoSpikes51 said:
Please tell me your joking! :rofl3:

I remember mike at the draft and he was pretty funny so that's why I put him up there.

Bills - TKO
Jets - Kevin Mawae (sp?)
pats - Troy Brown
Dolphins - Taylor

Phins - McMichael, Madison (all of em are my favorite but I named two :tongue: )
Bills- McGahee, Lee Evans
Jets- C.Martin, Mawae
Pats- Seymour, Brady(don't really like him, but respect him)

Most of the time, what makes me respect a player is not only his athletic ability but the class they show on and off the field.

New York Jets:
Curtis Martin - One of the classiest guys in the NFL, quietly had several consecutive 1000+ rushing seasons, never complains, is a model on and off the field. He's probably my favorite non-Dolphin player in the AFC East
Jonathan Vilma - Had a fabulous rookie season, and of course, played for UM. ;)

Buffalo Bills:
Willis McGahee - Recovering from his ACL injury was amazing, let alone how he tore up the NFL last year.
Eric Moulds - Just respect this guy as a player, enjoy watching him.
Takeo Spikes - Same as above.

New England Patriots:
Tom Brady - Unlike some other Patriots, he never complains about the "lack of respect" he and the Patriots recieve. Doesn't whine about money, just a guy who geniunely enjoys playing the game. Again, a model on and off the field.
Deion Branch - same as Moulds.

Bills- Takeo, He made me laugh hysterically when he called Shannon Sharpe Ray Lewis's mini me.
Jets- Abraham Ive always loved Passrushers and he reminds me of Swilling/Rickey Jackson two of my Fav all timers.
NE- I hate Brushci as A Finfan But I admire him so its a Love/Hate.
Mia- JT of course.

Back
Top Bottom