Who Is Your Favorite Current Dolphins Player And Why? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Is Your Favorite Current Dolphins Player And Why?

None have really earned it. Hard to compete with guys like Marino, Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, Ricky Williams, etc. I guess Howard and Baker come close.

Guys I hope to be my favorites soon - Tua, Waddle, Wilkins, Gesicki, and 4 or 5 offensive linemen.

Players have to earn it? Y'all take this too seriously, a bit.

Just pick a player you like to watch.

End of discussion.
Take this too seriously? You have 1/3 of the posts that I do and you've only been here 6 months.

1563fdcdd1a1be8d806575f2b7950c11.gif

Need a break from debates. The player doesn't have to be good, doesn't have to have any potential to be good, you can just like the way he wears a hat on weekends or his motor on the field, whatever. No pooping on others choices.

Mine has been Devante Parker for a while. I just like his attitude and physical traits for a #1 receiver. It pains me that he's never healthy and hasn't really lived up to the potential I absolutely know he has to be great.
my two favorite players are Hunter Long and Eichenberg cause they haven't been here long enough to mess up yet.

Players have to earn it? Y'all take this too seriously, a bit.

Just pick a player you like to watch.

End of discussion.
I seriously don’t have a favorite player on this team. They all play for the Dolphins so they are all my favorites because I like to watch them all.

Back
Top Bottom