Who is your favorite NCAA Football Team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your favorite NCAA Football Team?

Air-Marino-13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am just wondering who everybody,s favorite College Football Team is....well mine is none other than the Florida Gators, welcome to the Swamp, we sure put it to you this year didn't we :monkey: Seminoles!!!!

My favorite team is the champion Miami Hurricanes.

The two teams that I hate the most are the Florida Gators and the Nebraska Cornhuskers, both are tied.

Oh lord, your a Gator hater? Don't even get me started!!!! Ah yes, I don,t really hate the CornHuskres but, I hate Eric Crouch!!!! He is a Q.B. not a R.B., stand in the pocket and throw a pass!!!! I am a Q.B. and I don't like those kinds of Q.B.'s they get on my nerves.....:mad: He wont go until the 5th or 6th round I think........

Gotta go with the Canes man.....

and no I'm not a bandwagon jumper, my signature on my posts has been the same all year. So Air-Marino, you're a gator fan? That's cool, I grew up in G-ville so I know all about 'em. I got an extra copy of last years Sugar Bowl if you need a copy.:D

MIAMI HURRICANES NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Virginia Tech, Virginia and the Miami Hurricanes :D

They could be my first pick if I moved to FL :p Hometeams :D

Favorite Team Order:

1. Virginia Tech
2. Miami Hurricanes
3. Virginia Cavaliers

well, at least...............

Originally posted by Flyin11
They could be my first pick if I moved to FL :p Hometeams :D

Favorite Team Order:

1. Virginia Tech
2. Miami Hurricanes
3. Virginia Cavaliers
they're moving in the right direction!

airmarino,jaydog, etc.........

Don't get too excited. I'm a diehard Seminoles fan and I'm telling you right now, we'll be back next year contending for at least a BCS bowl. Get ready boys, my 'noles will be back next year and the gators are coming to tallahassee and we're going to the dump bowl to take out some Canes!

:monkey: Gators

:monkey: Canes

for some unknown reason...

my favorite was/is the USC Trojans - though I am really no longer a college ball fan and they suck now, but who I am rout for U Conn ? in hoops of course, not football

Re: for some unknown reason...

Originally posted by dolphan39
my favorite was/is the USC Trojans - though I am really no longer a college ball fan and they suck now, but who I am rout for U Conn ? in hoops of course, not football
tailback U used to be pretty good every year, i don't know what happened there!:confused:

Sorry aqua&orange54.......

thing's ain't gonna be much different for the Seminoles as far as the Canes are concerned. Still plannin another major Indian ass-whuppin' among other things. Gotta string up some gators this year too.:cool: You're a Dolphins fan, so I won't rub it in too much, we both want them to kick ass. Seriously though, the Seminoles will definitely kick ass next year for sure. Chris Rix was just gettin warmed up last year, he'll be great this season. Good luck, jay h.:cool:

Norte Dame. The Fighting Irish.

If you ever get the chance, I highly reccomend catching a game in ND stadium. The feelings you get are so serreal. I get chills everytime I go there. Touchdown Jesus/ The Golden Dome. Man that's college football tradition. It doesn't get any better than that!

I always pull for my hometown Fighting Illini and Northwestern Wildcats too. And usually whoever is playing Michigan.

Back
Top Bottom