WHo is your most hated team in the NFL? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHo is your most hated team in the NFL?

dolphinators13

Comon Mannnn
Reaction score
The most hated team in the NFL in my opion is the Jets. The main reason i cant stand the Jets is because the padt two years the Phins need one game to clinch a 1st round bye and they have lost to the Jets 8 games in a row. The Jets are keeping the dolphins from going to the Super Bowl if we beat the Jets at least once this year i Think we will get a bye in the first round.

and i hate they guy the came up w/the j-e-t-s chant

frank...........

Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
Toss up between the Jets and Raiders. BTW, why is this on the college board?:confused:
i was about to ask the same question!:p

toss up is not the word to use here!

Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
Toss up between the Jets and Raiders. BTW, why is this on the college board?:confused:
"throw-up' better describes the jets and the raiders!:D

I myself don't like the Jets, Redskins, Patriots, Bills, or Colts. For the whole NFL...not sure...maybe Jets, Bills, or Raiders.

Not ONLY are you }}}

Originally posted by BillsMan80
Hmm...who else but the Miami Dulfelons.
mentally incompetent but you most definitely cannot spell !! Just so you know, it is spelled M i a m i D o l p h i n s maybe you should have your mommy help you .:confused: :rolleyes: Marino1983

Re: man o man

Originally posted by dolfan06
talk about your dillusional fans!:rolleyes:
06 this part of a mob of jILLY BOB inbreds that thought they could take over and intimidated this board yesterday afternoon. I honestly believe that 99% of the jILLS fan base is housed in mental institutions:goof: :monkey: on the jILLY BOBS ))) Marino1983

Ok, Marino, you get it right too...B-I-L-L-S. Not J-I-L-L-S. You probably don't know that the Jills are our fine cheerleaders, but why would you have any reason to care about our cheerleaders.

Back
Top Bottom