Who is your preferred choice @ #18 if we stay there, if available?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your preferred choice @ #18 if we stay there, if available?!

Who would you take @ #18 if available?

• Kadarius Toney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caleb Farley (is dropping some due to back surgery)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gatorboy999120

Active Roster
Reaction score
Who would YOU take @ #18 for the Phins?! And explain why.

If the option you choose just has a position, name the player and say why; there were too many at that position to write them all!

Discuss!

Prefer to trade down or get Surtain if we stay there. Trade X, get cap help and more first round picks
Trade your best CORNER..in his prime? Not good business, bro! Take Jaycee or Farley or Surtain and keep X..they can learn from the best Corner and ball hawk in the league! Then if he gets bitchy and wants more money later on, trade him if he becomes a big distraction! NOT right away!

So you'd reach for them @ 18? NO thanks..wait for 36 and one will fall...better value for overrated players!
There will be a rush for edge defenders we would get our pick at the top of the list. Plus pick 36 is set for javonte Williams the best rb in the class. So you would have to wait until pick 50 to pick an edge.

There will be a rush for edge defenders we would get our pick at the top of the list. Plus pick 36 is set for javonte Williams the best rb in the class. So you would have to wait until pick 50 to pick an edge.
Nah..you don't have to..get an edge if its such a need @36 and then take Carter from UNC @50..he may be better than Javonte Williams, either way!

Trade your best CORNER..in his prime? Not good business, bro! Take Jaycee or Farley or Surtain and keep X..they can learn from the best Corner and ball hawk in the league! Then if he gets bitchy and wants more money later on, trade him if he becomes a big distraction! NOT right away!

Or maybe we should trade him when he sucks. This way we would get an awesome pick for him. Not

Nah..you don't have to..get an edge if its such a need @36 and then take Carter from UNC @50..he may be better than Javonte Williams, either way!
I guess thats the difference between us. I see javonte Williams as THE rb of this draft. I don't want Carter. Maybe I'd settle for ETN or Najee but either way the pick for rb is at 36.

Or maybe we should trade him when he sucks. This way we would get an awesome pick for him. Not
Why not make a run at a championship with him and not trade him at all? He isn't being traded unless he asks for too much more money and becomes a distraction. Last player we traded who was really good in the secondary was Fitzpatrick from Bama..that worked out well..not so much for us but for Pittsburgh! LMAO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess thats the difference between us. I see javonte Williams as THE rb of this draft. I don't want Carter. Maybe I'd settle for ETN or Najee but either way the pick for rb is at 36.
He could be good or he could suck.

It's a tossup between Harris, ETN, Williams and Carter...

...and people wonder why 3rd or 4th or 5th or 6th rounders often become great or the best RB's of a class or HOF players lmao

Back
Top Bottom