Who is your top 3 favorite College football teams? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your top 3 favorite College football teams?

1. Nebraska. I was a big Tommy Frazier fan. They were such a fun team to watch back in the day, but ever since Tom Osborne left the team has never been the same. I honestly don't follow them as closely as I once did.

2. Rutgers. I have a friend who has season tickets, so I'll go to a game or two every year. God, they are awful.

3. Don't really have a 3rd.

TFK

I really miss Nebraska being good.

I am currently getting my MBA at ECU right now, a pretty nice campus.

my step kids were 11 and 13 when i met my wife. i took them to a game (when justin hardy set the all time ncaa receptions record..later broke by zay jones) our first football season dating. so think 2015. that was the first time i stepped foot on thglat campus since prob 2004. i barely recognized it or the town. the stadium was still 2 sided while i was there qnd the upper deck on student side wasnt even complete. man i miss those games. Steve Logan was our coach back then and for some dumb reason we hated him. we had the "**** you logan chant". of course the "bullshit" chants at refs, "we're gonna beat thr **** out of you"

ima make it back whenever they get good again. inhave family in tarboro and college buds still in greenville and wilson. i live bear charlotte, so its not a bad drive, but q drive when they suck

my step kids were 11 and 13 when i met my wife. i took them to a game (when justin hardy set the all time ncaa receptions record..later broke by zay jones) our first football season dating. so think 2015. that was the first time i stepped foot on thglat campus since prob 2004. i barely recognized it or the town. the stadium was still 2 sided while i was there qnd the upper deck on student side wasnt even complete. man i miss those games. Steve Logan was our coach back then and for some dumb reason we hated him. we had the "**** you logan chant". of course the "bullshit" chants at refs, "we're gonna beat thr **** out of you"

ima make it back whenever they get good again. inhave family in tarboro and college buds still in greenville and wilson. i live bear charlotte, so its not a bad drive, but q drive when they suck
Funny thing the ECU DB coach last year Brandon Lynch that just left to coach in the NFL played High School Football with me.

Back
Top Bottom