Who looks better with the weight loss? Tony Sparano or Rex Ryan? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who looks better with the weight loss? Tony Sparano or Rex Ryan?

In order for Rex Ryan to weigh less than Sparano
They'd have to remove his head.
What an arrogant, egotistical excuse for a human
being he is. Worse than his old man, and I didn't
think that was possible.

I can tell Sparano lost a lot of weight, can't tell at all with Rex. He still lost weight though, so good for both of them.

In order for Rex Ryan to weigh less than Sparano
They'd have to remove his head.
What an arrogant, egotistical excuse for a human
being he is. Worse than his old man, and I didn't
think that was possible.

I guess you'd prefer he be a fake tough guy going through a mid life crisis?

Did you see Sparano driving around in a red convertible, shirt open to the waist, with gold chains around his neck? I must have missed it.

Did you see Sparano driving around in a red convertible, shirt open to the waist, with gold chains around his neck? I must have missed it.

I don't know, they never show him in his car but it wouldn't shock me. Soon he'll get hair replacement and start dating 25 year old women.

Rex clearly lost some facial weight. Don't know if that's from his lap band surgery or a liposuction, but it's a step in the right direction. His torso was the thing that was going to put him in an early grave, so hopefully he'll be able to work on that some more so that his life after football will be long and enjoyable for him & his family. I'm guessing around 2012.

msd284-1.jpg

Rex clearly lost some facial weight. Don't know if that's from his lap band surgery or a liposuction, but it's a step in the right direction. His torso was the thing that was going to put him in an early grave, so hopefully he'll be able to work on that some more so that his life after football will be long and enjoyable for him & his family. I'm guessing around 2012.

msd284-1.jpg

Your HOPING not guessing.:lol:

don't even try to compare the 2. Tony Sparano looks like a typical 40 something and Ryan looks like he belongs on the biggest loser.

I guess you'd prefer he be a fake tough guy going through a mid life crisis?
Is that what Tony Sparano is? they both are what they appear to be. Tony Sparano is a tough guy, that will not hesitate to tell you how it is. He is your typical upper management type. Rex Ryan is that guy at the Harley drags thats talkin **** and starting fights. If his dad hadn't got him into football he'd probably be your best drinkin buddy.

Is that what Tony Sparano is? they both are what they appear to be. Tony Sparano is a tough guy, that will not hesitate to tell you how it is. He is your typical upper management type. Rex Ryan is that guy at the Harley drags thats talkin **** and starting fights. If his dad hadn't got him into football he'd probably be your best drinkin buddy.

his players don't respect him then at least a few of them or they wouldn't have been busy leading the league in arrests this offseason.

I happen to like to Tony but we are having fun making fun of each others coaches so play along:D

But to be fair, I will admit that Rex has a sick defense going there in NY, but the reason I think they will flop is the ridiculous hype they have. Last time I've seen the Jets this hyped, was with good ol Favre and they fell flat in the second half. I do know i can't wait to watch the rivalry this year. Last years MNF game was one of the best games ever, of course had the Jests won I would say it sucked balls.

I don't know, they never show him in his car but it wouldn't shock me. Soon he'll get hair replacement and start dating 25 year old women.

HAHAHA, you've been drawn in to the rediculous thread to the point of actually participating. I thought you had more restraint Junc.

Back
Top Bottom