Who looks better with the weight loss? Tony Sparano or Rex Ryan? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who looks better with the weight loss? Tony Sparano or Rex Ryan?

his players don't respect him then at least a few of them or they wouldn't have been busy leading the league in arrests this offseason.

I happen to like to Tony but we are having fun making fun of each others coaches so play along:D
Oh come on, we should be easily leading the league in arrests every year, it is Miami, the fact that we've been slippin and getting embarassed by the Bengals in arrests is terrible. And another thing...WTF is that thing on Braylon Edwards face? I thought he wanted to be a male model like JT, now he's going mountain man? I still really hate the Jets for ruining one of my favorite jerseys. But I guess maybe its karma for the Pennington thing.

lets see... high-profile millionaire on south beach with a girlfriend half his age? nahhhhh... that never happens lol

though im not there yet, at +50 i wouldn't mind having that life...

I guess you'd prefer he be a fake tough guy going through a mid life crisis?

you keep saying this, not sure at all why though - while it is also well known by the world that typically headcases and psycho's get some type of figure/face altering surgery - kinda like those crazy waste of life i should just kill myself housewives

Well, from what I understand, Coach Sparano lost the weight like a man...by sucking it up on the diet and exercise. Rex opted for the easy way out...a lap band. That tells me something about each guy right there.

Well, from what I understand, Coach Sparano lost the weight like a man...by sucking it up on the diet and exercise. Rex opted for the easy way out...a lap band. That tells me something about each guy right there.

One guy was busy preparing for the season, the other guy was busy trying to tone his fat. Maybe if Tony wasn't distracted by his mid life crisis he would have been able to keep half his team out of jail?:up:

That is what you are saying not thinking! If anyone has a little man lovin going for Big Sexy Rex it's you Junkster

Which one are you more attracted to? Rex has a great smile but Tony is mysterious

:lol:

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

That is what you are saying not thinking! If anyone has a little man lovin going for Big Sexy Rex it's you Junkster

Yes, I am the one commenting on his physique:lol:

He really didn't look much different, maybe b/c he still wears those moo moos on the sidelines I got confused.

I love how you guys are getting angry over this nonsensical issue. Apparently I watch football for different reasons than many of you guys:lol:

Huh? What's with lumping me into a group of other people? There's no anger from here, it's just funny that your eyes don't see what mine see.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports...ching-dolphins-tony-sparano-loses-721020.html

You're telling me Sparano doesn't look any different now than he did 50 lbs ago?

IMO, Rex had work done on his face when they put a boa constrictor around his grain bin. The impact of one is noticeable, the impact of the other is not. The clue is that he's still fat, and yet his jowls are missing.

http://exploreplasticsurgery.com/2008/05/06/managing-the-jowls-of-aging/

One of the earliest signs of facial aging is the development of jowls or jowling. The jowls are areas of skin and fat that have fallen from the side of the face to hang along or below the jawline. As we age, these areas tend to become more noticeable as the sag worsens. The once straight jawline of youth is gradually replaced by the saggy full jowls of the aging face. Why this occurs is the age-old phenomenon of time and gravity, weakening the attachments of the skin to the underlying muscle so that a tight bond between the two no longer exists.

Back
Top Bottom