Who looks better with the weight loss? Tony Sparano or Rex Ryan? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who looks better with the weight loss? Tony Sparano or Rex Ryan?

YOU posted the link which had that photo in it!

In the 2 new photos you just posted he looks much better but in the original photo from the link YOU posted he didn't look much different and watching him during the game aturday he didn't look much different to me.

I used the photo of "thin" Tony from the article phinzn posted, blame him.

You are really laughing when I used one of the photos from the article YOU posted?

You're god damn right I'm laughing at it. I never said I believed the image was from 2008. Even in that photo the difference in appearance can be seen.

I also haven't sat here researching the different photos throughout the internet to prove my very obvious point so you'll have to forgive me for that.

4 pages and no one's said it.

This thread is gay

Gay would be if people were giving both coaches the Charmin squeeze test. People are just having fun with the fact that our fat coaches picked the same offseason to lose weight. And Dolphins/Jets is always competitive.

even fat sparano is nowhere near the severity of the obesity rex ryan has

I am happy for w/e family he has that he was finally convinced to do something about it. i think it's funny when guys think they are tough just because they are colossally fat. under all that extra fluff he's just bones. dude has NO muscle mass whatsoever.

I am happy for w/e family he has that he was finally convinced to do something about it. i think it's funny when guys think they are tough just because they are colossally fat. under all that extra fluff he's just bones. dude has NO muscle mass whatsoever.

You need to have muscle mass to be tough?

I believe it was his introductory press conference where Rex blubbers that he's never lost a fight in his life. I wouldn't fight him. Might roll him down a hill, but I wouldn't fight him.

I believe it was his introductory press conference where Rex blubbers that he's never lost a fight in his life. I wouldn't fight him. Might roll him down a hill, but I wouldn't fight him.

:lol:

Imagining rolling any fat person down a hill is awesome

thats HOW you fight him. Just put a donut on the ground, he will not be able to overcome the temptation of bending over to get it, right then and there, with the strength of a 500 lb man, try to push him over and start rolling tubby

Back
Top Bottom