Who looks better with the weight loss? Tony Sparano or Rex Ryan? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who looks better with the weight loss? Tony Sparano or Rex Ryan?

Rex Ryan looks like he has a couple of balls hanging off his chin. Plus he did it through surgery which is cheating.

To be quite honest neither looks much different and who cares who looks better? Who coaches better is more important.

To be quite honest neither looks much different and who cares who looks better? Who coaches better is more important.

Who cares who looks better? Obviously you can't admit that your coach is a big blob of fat ****. Yes, Sparano lost weight by actually exercising. Weird right? Stupid Jet fans gotta chime in on our forum.

is that a joke, Sparano looks WAY different.. No more double chin, thinner neck, smaller gut

You can tell Sparano lost weight. Rex Ryan looks just as fat as before.

I give them both props for doing it..Tony was not as large to begin with so..He def looks alot better..

Rex could lose a few more..I hope Rex can do it for himself and his family

is that a joke, Sparano looks WAY different.. No more double chin, thinner neck, smaller gut

Yeah no ****. You can tell Sparano is down in weight, even a rival fan shouldn't feel guilty in admitting that. It's not a topic that really needs to be debated though, least not on here. It has zip to do with the stuff we should care about.

Yeah no ****. You can tell Sparano is down in weight, even a rival fan shouldn't feel guilty in admitting that. It's not a topic that really needs to be debated though, least not on here. It has zip to do with the stuff we should care about.

He really didn't look much different, maybe b/c he still wears those moo moos on the sidelines I got confused.

I love how you guys are getting angry over this nonsensical issue. Apparently I watch football for different reasons than many of you guys:lol:

Back
Top Bottom