Who made the move to grab Randy??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who made the move to grab Randy???

LithoMan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Aboard the Banned Wagon - heading for Banned Camp
I would like to know who made the actualy move to instill/hire Randy? Anybody know? I hope it was the NFL, I would like to have faith that they see a floundering ship for too long, and instilled some brains finally. i love this move, and I actually am feeling quite good about the team. The best news I have had in over a decade, or close to it.

About time somebody got some brains in this organization. This is excellent news. this is the guy that soaked us on the Ricky trade, if you didnt know that.

Randy is an excellent GM. He will give the entire Dolphins squad excellent talent from top to bottom of each draft, ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL.

This is a great day for our boys. EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!!

I take it by your posts, your not a big fan of Saban? This is not a bash but a question.

I wanna know how we can be sure he does have any Brains ?
but on the other hand he does seem eager 2 be w/ us and I dig the passion, who knows I'll give him a chance before I lynch him.

You asked who brought Randy in...and then you said you hope it was the NFL???
:confused: The NFL does not hire guys for individual organizations last time I checked.....My guess is it was Wayne Huizenga with Saban's guidance.
The Louisiana connection.

LithoMan said:
I would like to know who made the actualy move to instill/hire Randy? Anybody know?
I would like to know, as well. Obviously it wasn't the NFL. But who actually hired Mueller may be meaningful; especially in the not to distant future. Mueller has a reputation for being able to spot talent. However, he also has a reputation for being very egotistical and self promoting. Now if Saban hired Mueller then he should understand the pecking order. If Wayne made the hire then this may not be so clear and this may spell trouble. I have some concern that we may be watching a battle of wills between Saban and Mueller once the honeymoon is over.

LithoMan said:
I would like to know who made the actualy move to instill/hire Randy? Anybody know? I hope it was the NFL, I would like to have faith that they see a floundering ship for too long, and instilled some brains finally. i love this move, and I actually am feeling quite good about the team. The best news I have had in over a decade, or close to it.

About time somebody got some brains in this organization. This is excellent news. this is the guy that soaked us on the Ricky trade, if you didnt know that.

Randy is an excellent GM. He will give the entire Dolphins squad excellent talent from top to bottom of each draft, ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL.

This is a great day for our boys. EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!!

I'm almost 100% sure it was saban

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I take it by your posts, your not a big fan of Saban? This is not a bash but a question.

Wasnt my first choice, but i am impressed with his staff he has built. Still the big D guy, as evidenced by his draft, but none-the-less, still am impressed. His only downfall for me has been his draft so far. And, we just got Randy, so now I am totally on board. Hopefully he will just shut his pie hole, and let Randy do his job.

late again said:
I would like to know, as well. Obviously it wasn't the NFL. But who actually hired Mueller may be meaningful; especially in the not to distant future. Mueller has a reputation for being able to spot talent. However, he also has a reputation for being very egotistical and self promoting. Now if Saban hired Mueller then he should understand the pecking order. If Wayne made the hire then this may not be so clear and this may spell trouble. I have some concern that we may be watching a battle of wills between Saban and Mueller once the honeymoon is over.
Kind of my fear as well. HOPEFULLY there won't be too much of a battle... I hope they both like the same players. However, there will obviously be some differences of opinion. As long as the team wins that won't matter, however if we lose a lot of games and (for example) Saban picked players and Mueller thought he should have picked other players... that could lead to problems.

late again said:

You bethca! Randy is a my way or the highway type of GM. He stocks the team for the coach to coach. if it was Saban, good for him, he knew he wasn't prepard for the GM duites, as evidenced by his draft, and sought help, or Wayne saw Saban's moves as ignorant, and got him some help. But, the NFL doesnt hire the help, that is correct, but they do "help" an owner make the right moves. Especially with as much turnoil as we have had the last two years, and being one of the brightest stars in their organization.

LithoMan said:
Wasnt my first choice, but i am impressed with his staff he has built. Still the big D guy, as evidenced by his draft, but none-the-less, still am impressed. His only downfall for me has been his draft so far. And, we just got Randy, so now I am totally on board. Hopefully he will just shut his pie hole, and let Randy do his job.

What did you not like about the draft?:confused:

Its so good having Litho on ignore. :D :)

LithoMan said:
You bethca! Randy is a my way or the highway type of GM. He stocks the team for the coach to coach. if it was Saban, good for him, he knew he wasn't prepard for the GM duites, as evidenced by his draft, and sought help, or Wayne saw Saban's moves as ignorant, and got him some help. But, the NFL doesnt hire the help, that is correct, but they do "help" an owner make the right moves. Especially with as much turnoil as we have had the last two years, and being one of the brightest stars in their organization.

he wasn't that way in Seattle

What is Mueller gonna do when #34 comes back?...he didn't want him in New Orleans...

NJFINSFAN1 said:
What did you not like about the draft?:confused:
MAN I THOUGHT WE HAD ONE OF THE BETTER DRAFTS OF ANY TEAM WE HAVE LIKE 3 PROJECTED FIRST ROUNDERS . :confused:

Back
Top Bottom