Who needs Ricky??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who needs Ricky???

saulsbury34

Superbowl bound fins baby!!!
Reaction score
I've been thinkin a lot about this Ricky thing lately. Hear me out and let me know what ya'll think. As far as I'm concerned, we never needed Ricky and we will do fine without him. The last 2 years he was here we didn't make the playoffs (how many years before that did we?) Sure he ran for lots of yards and broke records... blah...blah.....blah. Winning and having a shot at the bowl is more important right? I'm so sick of the media. "The Fins are not going anywhere without him" We didn't go anywhere with him except for watchin from home in January. Not that it was his fault but it seems that since he got here we, the media, and other teams focused to much on him. I got so pissed at Norv Turner last year we would run draws and crap on 3rd and long. HORRIBLE!!! To tell ya the truth I'm glad he's gone. More focus was on him than the damn veterans who've been with us for ever. (Zach, Jason, Sam, Patrick, Brock-I will miss him though, T-Bow., Larry, Olindo) Let's focus on them and on getting to the playoffs again. We will be fine and I think Minor will bust out this year.

I agree. I was really fooling myself thinking that Wanny would finally pass more often to take pressure off the running game. Now he has to.

i think that dolphns would be good with ricky williams. he plays football.:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom