Who needs to go after this season¿?¿?¿? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who needs to go after this season¿?¿?¿?

finsgonewild

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who do you think needs to go after this season?¿?¿

... IMO Mare, Mike Mularky, Mcmichael(trade him), Traveres Tillman, Michael Lehan, all the left guards, and Spragan should all have there contracts terminated or not resigned.

McMichael? Are you crazy. McIntosh and Mare have to go. Sign some new O-line players in the 2007 draft and a kicker, and maybe a QB.

finsgonewild said:

... IMO Mare, Mike Mularky, Mcmichael(trade him), Traveres Tillman, Michael Lehan, all the left guards, and Spragan should all have there contracts terminated or not resigned.
keep mcmichael

Who cares? You can make a better decision when we finish all the games in the season.

Dolphins Own said:
McMichael? Are you crazy. McIntosh and Mare have to go. Sign some new O-line players in the 2007 draft and a kicker, and maybe a QB.
c pep will be fine next year

I think McMichael stays, Mare is definitely gone. Spragan, Tillman, Mularkey, Anderson, McKinney, Jeno...all gone.

Mcmike is fine, and cpep is our man next year ive been saying this since joey took over.

Not thrilled with the idea of Mularky going. Sure he has made alot of mistakes here, but I don't want 4 OCs in four years. Its like were not going anywhere.

FemaleFinFan said:
Not thrilled with the idea of Mularky going. Sure he has made alot of mistakes here, but I don't want 4 OCs in four years. Its like were not going anywhere.

It's killing me.

McMike goes nowhere (didn't we just resign him to a big contract?). If Spragan comes back at a decent price, he stays too (offers great depth). Anderson, McKinney, Jeno, and McIntosh all gone? Who stays on the line? We need touch-ups, not a complete rebuild. Maybe two of the those go (Anderson and McIntosh). McKinney comes back to provide depth to the interior line (he is very reliable right across LG, C, and RG). Not to mention Jeno has been playing well this year. We also bring in maybe another veteran and another rookie. Mare may get cut. However I can see us holding onto two kickers next year. To really put the pressure on Mare to perform. If he fails, the number two gets the start. Crosby anyone (at least he can come in on kickoffs as well, without us losing our Mare performance there). We won't draft a quarterback, unless it is someone we can't pass up on. With Lemon as a #3, and Harrington and Culpepper duking it out for the start, we are in great shape.

Dolphins Own said:

Yeah, McMichael. Tired of seeing drops and alligator arms.

finsgonewild said:

Definitely Mare....and upgrade our DB size....Jacksonville severely exposed out height

FemaleFinFan said:
Thats my only concern but as long as we promote from the inside with Baggett or Garrett I don't think the turnover would be all that bad. What killed us this year is that we brought in an OC who had no knowledge of our players whatsoever. If it was someone who had been with the organization for the last 2 years I think the transition would be much smoother, especially if it was Garrett as he is already the QB coach and would have little trouble knowing what they do and don't do well.

Back
Top Bottom