Who R Some Top D Coordinators Out There. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who R Some Top D Coordinators Out There.

Ryan is a constant **** stirrer. No thanks. Bowles, hell yeah, but I doubt Gase would bring him in. Would live it if Bowles came in and brought Kacy Rogers with him.
Kacy Roger's is out with some sort of bone cancer. Doubtful hes goes anywhere as a coach

No idea about his ability to put together a quality scheme, but Andre Patterson (Minnesota's DL coach) is as impressive as any positional coach in the league.

1. Call Dom Capers. Ask him to oversee a transition to a 3-4 system by consulting with he defensive assistants and scouting department.
2. Also ask Capers to hand pick a young assistant that will be defensive coordinator in waiting.

Of course, immediately you have to look at Vance Joseph if he's fired. He's the guy Adam Gase picked originally, which is important. Steve Ross also really likes him. I'm not saying I love it, or that I thought the 2016 defense was all that. But it's something that has to be on the forefront of discussions.

Todd Bowles and Jack Del Rio are some good 'names' for this list. And that will be Adam Gase's desire, to go out and pursue a guy. I do actually like Todd Bowles.

He wanted Vic Fangio. That ship may have sailed, but I'd keep an eye on it anyway. Sometimes, assistants will be let out of their deals if they just don't want to be there anymore.

Adam Gase has a relationship with Dennis Allen, or so I've heard. I wonder if the Saints could be interested in moving on after this year. I'm not saying I love the idea. But it's a possibility if it's true Gase has a relationship.

Speaking of relationships, Adam Gase's father in law is Joe Vitt, who is functioning in some sort of development role on the team. I don't think it would actually happen, and I wouldn't like it if it did, but I've seen weirder things.

Chuck Pagano is still out there.

If the Green Bay Packers continue to under-perform this year even with all that money tied up in Aaron Rodgers, then you could see Mike McCarthy fired. If that's the case, their defensive coordinator Mike Pettine could shake free. I'd absolutely pursue him.

But he's got some guys underneath him that could be in-line for promotions, including Winston Moss (AHC/Linebackers), Darren Perry (Safeties), and Joe Whitt (Corners). In particular, Perry interviewed for multiple spots last year.

If we're talking about promotions to assistants, I don't see why you wouldn't look into Josh Boyer (Corners) or Brendan Daly (Defensive Line) of New England,

I would love to give Rams Safeties Coach Ejiro Evero an interview, and wouldn't be shocked if he blows you away.

And quite frankly, I love the Don Brown idea.

this wide 9 **** worked against a rookie QB

now comes a litmus test...

Of course, immediately you have to look at Vance Joseph if he's fired. He's the guy Adam Gase picked originally, which is important. Steve Ross also really likes him. I'm not saying I love it, or that I thought the 2016 defense was all that. But it's something that has to be on the forefront of discussions.

Todd Bowles and Jack Del Rio are some good 'names' for this list. And that will be Adam Gase's desire, to go out and pursue a guy. I do actually like Todd Bowles.

He wanted Vic Fangio. That ship may have sailed, but I'd keep an eye on it anyway. Sometimes, assistants will be let out of their deals if they just don't want to be there anymore.

Adam Gase has a relationship with Dennis Allen, or so I've heard. I wonder if the Saints could be interested in moving on after this year. I'm not saying I love the idea. But it's a possibility if it's true Gase has a relationship.

Speaking of relationships, Adam Gase's father in law is Joe Vitt, who is functioning in some sort of development role on the team. I don't think it would actually happen, and I wouldn't like it if it did, but I've seen weirder things.

Chuck Pagano is still out there.

If the Green Bay Packers continue to under-perform this year even with all that money tied up in Aaron Rodgers, then you could see Mike McCarthy fired. If that's the case, their defensive coordinator Mike Pettine could shake free. I'd absolutely pursue him.

But he's got some guys underneath him that could be in-line for promotions, including Winston Moss (AHC/Linebackers), Darren Perry (Safeties), and Joe Whitt (Corners). In particular, Perry interviewed for multiple spots last year.

If we're talking about promotions to assistants, I don't see why you wouldn't look into Josh Boyer (Corners) or Brendan Daly (Defensive Line) of New England,

I would love to give Rams Safeties Coach Ejiro Evero an interview, and wouldn't be shocked if he blows you away.

And quite frankly, I love the Don Brown idea.

Just curious, CK...as far as potential head coach candidates out there, who do you like? For Miami, that is if Gase is fired.

1. Call Dom Capers. Ask him to oversee a transition to a 3-4 system by consulting with he defensive assistants and scouting department.
2. Also ask Capers to hand pick a young assistant that will be defensive coordinator in waiting.

I'd pass on Dom Capers. His defenses were awful when he was here. I think time has passed him by.

Back
Top Bottom