Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark Clayton #83

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Nat Moore #89

• Louis Oliver #25

• Total voters
I wish I could vote for more than one but Dwight S. was my vote. What a shame it had to end with injury. He would have gone down as the greatest center of all time.

I voted for Clayton...but it was a tough choice between him and Dwight...;)

Going with Larry Little... gotta be the toughest OG I've ever seen play.
One that wasn't on the ballot.... Dick Anderson... he was simp;y amazing....

Originally posted by WharfRat
Going with Larry Little... gotta be the toughest OG I've ever seen play.
One that wasn't on the ballot.... Dick Anderson... he was simp;y amazing....
there are loads I could have added, but started w/HOF'ers - Scott and Anderson, Stanfill, Den Herder, Fernandez, Ed Newman, Garo, ......

I personally have to go with Nick Buonniconti. I don't remember a linebacker getting by and making so many plays while being that weak in the gym and that slow on the track. Pure heart and know-how.

Who would you like to see on the Honor Roll?

With all the hub bub recently about the Marks Bros. not making it on the roll yet...I'd like to ask you, who do YOU think should be on the honor roll???

Right now I'd vote for...

Louis Oliver...One of the hardest hitting safeties the game has seen. And before our defense was what it is now...He was the heart of our D.:cool: :D

KUECH!!! KUECH!!! KUECH!!!!

I know B. Kuechenberg, and every time I see him, I tell him that his day is soon to come. Hall Of Fame/Retired Number should be next....

He was way too good to be left out of either.....

On top of that, he's the nicest guy from the Dolphins I've ever had the privilege of meeting, and talk with on more than one occasion....He's a class act, with a great attitude, and is very well respected by ever Dolphins fab alive. He actually came by my business one day, and let me hold his 1972 Undefeated Season Super Bowl ring!!!.....SO COOL!!!

KUECH!!! KUECH!!! KUECH!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

Re: Who should next ?

Originally posted by dolphan39
now that Czonk's 39 is finally retired :rolleyes: who's # s/b retired next ?

check out http://www.miamidolphins.com/history/halloffamers/halloffamers.asp

I forgo the HOF and go with #67 and Keuch due to his 15 years of service Bob Kuechenberg (1970-84) and HOF-like quality of play

Man this is so hard for someone who has seen all of them play.

I vote for Clayton, but would have loved to see Kuech.

Warfield was my favorite player back in the day but I was just so upset at him for leaving.

Jake Scot would have been a nice choice but he is the black sheep of the undefeated team. Ever since He, and Shula had it out he has not talked to anyone, nor attended one get together.......

Back
Top Bottom