Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Ford

Votes: 53 67.1%
  • Scott

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caroo

Votes: 8 10.1%

• Total voters
I just don’t see the 6th that earned the spot. If they did well he has potential. Literally Carro would be at the bottom of that list. Scott is injured and done so

Give me Isiah. He’s got me more excited than Carroo ever did, even on draft day.

Would love to see Owusu on the practice squad but feel like another team would snatch him.

Are both Owusu and Ford PS eligible?

I'm guessing Ford is not?

So I say: Ford #6 and Owusu to P.S.

Give me Isiah. He’s got me more excited than Carroo ever did, even on draft day.

Would love to see Owusu on the practice squad but feel like another team would snatch him.
You got it right imo. Carroo let his draft status go to his head his rookie year , then got hurt started pressing and here you have it. He needs a good reciever coach and fresh start if he hopes to rebuild his career. He appeared to be choking on some of his opportunities tonight.

Owusu.

Easy call.

1. He's got the Parker body type with more athleticism. Ford is just another slot WR.
2. He's got the most talent upside of any WR on the roster. Size, speed, and good quickness.
3. Even though he's raw, if he gets snaps he's going to show some game-breaking ability.

Always favor talent when it's close.

Always.

LD

Owusu.

Easy call.

1. He's got the Parker body type with more athleticism. Ford is just another slot WR.
2. He's got the most talent upside of any WR on the roster. Size, speed, and good quickness.
3. Even though he's raw, if he gets snaps he's going to show some game-breaking ability.

Always favor talent when it's close.

Always.

LD

Agree with most of this but #2 on your list should be Parker, even though he hasn't lived up to it yet/ever

I could be swayed any which way of Ford, Carroo, and Owusu. Each has some strengths and weaknesses, but i think I’m leaning towards the one with the most natural upside..... Owusu

He seems like a longer shot than the other two tho imo. My gut says Ford makes it

I like Owusu he has been the most impressive in pre season.(is he PS eligible?)

Ford been solid nothing spectacular

Carroo it's time to go

I slightly favor Owusu over Ford but I like them both. I think Owusu showed a bit more in preseason that would raise some eyebrows and lead to a poach off the PS.

The decision will probably be Rizzi's.

Back
Top Bottom