Who should be the fins first round pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who should be the fins first round pick?

Who should be the fins first rounder?

• A. Gurode

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • D. Foster

• W. green

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • L. Gordon

• D. Freeny

• TJ Duckett

• M. Willams

• T. Fonoti

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Other

• Trade down

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
It's hard to believe we are so into this draft and it's only JANUARY!!
There are so many things that could happen between now and then that could cause any choice to go from perfect to ridiculous.

Draft focasting is like blind javelin throwing, you won't get many points for accuracy but you will surely keep the crowds' attention.

inFINSible.............

Originally posted by inFINSible
There are so many things that could happen between now and then that could cause any choice to go from perfect to ridiculous.

Draft focasting is like blind javelin throwing, you won't get many points for accuracy but you will surely keep the crowds' attention.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by inFINSible

that's what I've been saying....:rolleyes: but it is something to talk about :D

I watched the SENIOR BOWL today and I was impressed in OKLAHOMA'S ROCKY CALMUS! This guy is another ZACH, and he's an OLB!! Ol' Mel(Kiper) has him going in the second round. Problem is we don't have a second round pick!!!!

...nor do we need an outside linebacker ....at this point.

Our outside linbackers aren't overly SPECIAL! Matter of fact, they are the weak link in this defense! It would be nice to bring in someone free-agency or via the draft to challenge Rogers and Greenwood! Watch Joey Porter and Jason Gildon today of the Steelers!! I know the STEELERS play a 3-4 defense but they are all over the field like ZACH is!! Plus Joey Porter is a free agent!! I think the DOLPHINS should UNLOAD Rogers BIG contract! He's like Deion Sanders on Sunday!! OVERRATED!!!!

:monkey: MIAMI'S OLB DERRICK ROGERS AND HIS CONTRACT!!

Greenwood is gonna be awesome this year, if you watched him in the beginning and then in the end you could see that he improved. Rodgers is better than average, and he makes too much money, but he is fine for now. I think DE, DT (if we lose Gardener or Bowens), OT, OG, RB, and QB are all bigger needs right now.

i wacthed the senior bowl yesterday but the whole time all i did was watch the offensive linemen and A. gurode was by far the most impressive. he was a beast in the first halve but i didnt watch the whole game.

Ice Blizzard we have pick 25 not 23.

Mike Williams will not fall that far. OT-Mike Pearson is our pick.

Foster, Pearson, Gurode, or trading down is the decision we'll have to make. Fonoti, Green, Williams wont be there.

Back
Top Bottom