Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Kurt Warner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Curtis Martin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brett Favre

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
curtis martin or marshall faulk. But I would pick Faulk.

Faulk, is there a doubt in anyone's mind? Hell, in fantasy football I had to play the team with him 3 teams. 3 times I lost to that team, all because Faulk averages about 3-4 TDs and 150 total yards every time I play a team with him.

Yes, I don't like Marshall "Touchdown Whore" Faulk, but he is the MVP. Can't argue with those numbers, especially missing 2 or 3 games this year...

Faulk's - and I love him as a player - only issues are missing games due to injuries and having too many other great players on O to make that valualbe -> Favre (yes I know Green is the leading rusher in the NFC, but I can't vote for a Jet )

Yeah..Faulk..I don't understand how he can go from Rags to Riches..Literally!!! With the Colts he couldn't do what he is doing now..and then he gets traded and for 3 years straight he has been "The Man". Maybe it's that huge Rams offensive line :confused:

I say Favre, because of the way he has impacted the league and his team this year. The MVP could also go to... Kordell... I hate Favre and Kordell... but they both have a good shot of winning it... Faulk has played phenomenal, but nobody expected anything less... The Packers weren't supposed to be this good this year... So, my vote goes to Bret Favre, even though i hate him!

1319 yards rushing and 86 receptions for 908 in '98 w/Indy is nothing to sneeze.

Agreed

As much as I hate to say it, I think KORDELL STEWART deserves the MVP nod! I hate the STEELERS!!! But Kordell has been solid and vital in Pittsburgh success this year!!

Yeah, but Kordell is like Feidler. If he doesn't have the turnovers,and the BIG mistake the Steelers win!! He has been very consistent. He has thrown the ball better than ever before! Gannon has the better numbers but Stewart has the wins!

Back
Top Bottom