Who Should Be the NL All Star Starting Pitcher? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Should Be the NL All Star Starting Pitcher?

RWhitney014

Ginger Whit
Reaction score
I posed this question in another thread, but this will get it some more exposure.

For anyone who's interested: anyone who thinks a particular pitcher should start for the National League other than Willis, let me know on this particular thread. We can all collaborate on a commentary article, making the cases for each individual guy. The candidates are probably going to be Willis, Clemens, Chris Carpenter, and Livan Hernandez, but anyone else who has an opinion on someone in the game or not (Matt Morris, anyone) is welcome to chime in. If you want to take part, say so.

Please don't comment on this thread. I'm hoping this will get some interest, but whoever's first on each particular pitcher gets dibs. Please wait until I give you the go-ahead before you write your piece. The specifics: 100 word limit per pitcher, one poster per pitcher, completed and PM'ed to me by Friday the 8th at 11:00 p.m. If anyone actually responds, this could be pretty interesting.

For those of you who want to be a writer for the site, it's not my choice but I guess this is kind of an open audition. Have fun with it.

Oh, and I call Dontrelle. :D

Willis should start, but for star power they may start Pedro or Clemens.

Willis should start and he can make a case for himself by winning again tomorrow

Slappy8800 said:
ill try my best but i cannot guarantee anything

OK, Slappy, go for it...100 words on why Clemens should start by Friday night...anyone else want to jump in while you still can? Plenty of good names still out there.

Dontrelle or the Rocket....I just hope that Clemens doesnt get tagged like last year if he starts.

I wonder how many innings they will let the starter pitch? they usually do 3 but that was when it didn't matter who wo, now that it matters if the starter pitches well then he should pitch 5 innings

Back
Top Bottom