Who should be the starting QB In your opinion? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who should be the starting QB In your opinion?

Who should be the starter?

• Jay Fiedler

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • Ray Lucas

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters
our starting qb should be.................

DREW BREES!!

WE'LL PUT A BOOT IN YOUR A$$, IT'S THE AMERICAN WAY!!

toby keith

My vote goes to Ray. Fiedler's idea of the long ball is to throw it up for grabs. Jay is a great guy, no doubt, but just handing him the job is NOT the way to go.

Originally posted by steve_t
My vote goes to Ray. Fiedler's idea of the long ball is to throw it up for grabs. Jay is a great guy, no doubt, but just handing him the job is NOT the way to go.

Jays earned it. 22 wins, all those comebacks, etc. What has Ray Lucas done except have two good preseason games?

I say Jay even though I think he is average and shouldn't be our QB, but hes better then Lucas.

Ray Lucas numbers in 1999 as a Jet.

TD's = 14
INT's= 6
Yards= 1678
QB Rating= 85.1 ( I dont think Qb rating matters, but others do)

GAMES STARTED 9!!!!

We had a good defense around Fiedler to allow him to make those comebacks last year, often comebacks from holes he put us in the first place. Fiedler makes to many mental mistakes. I trust his physical game but I dont trust his mental game. Lucas is a physical QB with just as much fire and desire to win and he's proven over his few starts that he can take care of the ball. That's something Fiedler hasn't proven in two years with 40 interceptions.

why does it matter what we think unless Jay has 2 or 3 games like the NO game to start the reg. season, this issue will not come up. Wanne will not allow a QB contraversy in camp even if Jay threw 5 INTs ag Houston and Ray had another solid game. That's the fact Jack

The only reason Jay will be the Qb this year is because Wanny loves him. The Jay and Dave era will be done after this year, if we dont get past the 1st round. But Jay will be done after this year

Back
Top Bottom