Who spiked the juice in the NFL War-rooms?!?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who spiked the juice in the NFL War-rooms?!?!

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Yes. Everyone is blowin a gasket for Miami trading down 1 spot and giving up a 4th.. I think it was questionable as well, and again, I think the Pats screwed us by floating a rumor they were interested to see if we would bite, and we did.. But look at all the other questionable moves.. I think everyone went nuts!

NYG: Giving up a boatload when they may end up getting a QB with equal or lesser career than the guy they traded.

Browns giving a low 2nd rounder to move up one slot in order to snag Winslow.

Bills/Dallas: A great RB prospect falls into Dallas's lap. Whats worse, Bills give up a crap load to draft the next Rob Johnson..

St. Louis: Trades up to draft Jackson when they have 2 able RBs already on their roster..

NFL execs have gone insane..

Last edited by a moderator:
Come to think of it.......we may have been robbed of a 4th round pick....but at least we got a player at a need.............

Add Houston to that list.. they gave up pretty much the rest of their draft to a DIVISION RIVAL to take DE Jason Babin.

SkapePhin said:
Yes. Everyone is blowin a gasket for Miami trading down 1 spot and giving up a 4th.. I think it was questionable as well, and again, I think the Pats screwed us by floating a rumor they were interested to see if we would bite, and we did..

nuff said....NE has us by the Balls, first they ripp us off by giving up a 3rd and getting our second, then they try and rip us off by giving us their 1st pick plus their 2nd for our first.....then they spread that rumor to get us to bite.....they know we got Dumb & Dumberer in the Front office. :shakeno:

Section126 said:
Come to think of it.......we may have been robbed of a 4th round pick....but at least we got a player at a need.............

Exactly. Giving up the fourth rounder was dumb, but we needed an offensive linemen, and we got one.

I am glad we picked who we did, the trade is a bit off. How many 1st round busts has Miami done in the past umf many years?

You want to draft someone who is a stud?

Gamble. Because, where did Ryan Leaf go? Where did Dan Marino go.

The overreaction on this board is nuts, they need help on the offensive line. They drafted thier need.

I wonder where half you people were when the two stud O line man signed somewhere else. Did we get Andrews no.

Welcome to draft day. :eek:

SkapePhin said:
Yes. Everyone is blowin a gasket for Miami trading down 1 spot and giving up a 4th.. I think it was questionable as well, and again, I think the Pats screwed us by floating a rumor they were interested to see if we would bite, and we did.. But look at all the other questionable moves.. I think everyone went nuts!

NYG: Giving up a boatload when they may end up getting a QB with equal or lesser career than the guy they traded.

Browns giving a low 2nd rounder to move up one slot in order to snag Winslow.

Bills/Dallas: A great RB prospect falls into Dallas's lap. Whats worse, Bills give up a crap load to draft the next Rob Johnson..

St. Louis: Trades up to draft Jackson when they have 2 able RBs already on their roster..

NFL execs have gone insane..

While i also qd the idea of the 4th pick to move up a spot, it doesn't seem as dubious as the ones you mentioned. the one I thought was screwy was sD/nY. Geez H., nY gave up ,what, this yrs 3rd and next yrs 1st and fifth? Holy schidt tha bed! That's a pretty damn good bunch. Why didn't they just swap picks to begin with? Coulda probably at worse done it with maybe their 2nd this yr or 2 3rds or som'n a helluva lot cheaper. besides, I don't think Oak OR Az would've taken Rivera at their spots.

I disagree in regards to the Rams trade.
I thought they made a brilliant move. Faulk's at the end of the road and they were dissatisfied with Lamar Gordon. With the 26th pick in the draft they got a guy most people agreed was top 15.
As for our Phins time will tell. My concern is that this pick was made by Tony Wise, who convinced his good friend Wanny, and then Spielman he could whip Carey in shape.
Let's hope he can do it.

Like I said, what If someone else got to Carey? Then what would we do? We would be screwed, I am glad Spielman did what he had to do to get Vernon. It seems as though some of our fans wouldn't be satisfied unless we drafted Eli Manning.

Prime Time said:
Like I said, what If someone else got to Carey? Then what would we do? We would be screwed, I am glad Spielman did what he had to do to get Vernon. It seems as though some of our fans wouldn't be satisfied unless we drafted Eli Manning.

I agree

What I want to know is who pee'd in Pauly Tags' Wheaties this morning. The guy looks like he's having the worst time of his life announcing each pick.

I think the pick was alright. We are desperate for OL and we got the best offensive lineman available. yeah, it costs us a 4th pick, which they are a reach as it is, but we filled a need. Just think about last years draft and you'll see this in a different light.

Back
Top Bottom