Who Thinks Aj Can Get It Done? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Thinks Aj Can Get It Done?

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
WELL I FOR ONE HOPE THAT AJ PANS OUT I LIKE WHAT HE BRINGS TO THE TABLE HIS PASSION AND LOVE FOR THE GAME.YES HE HAS THROWN ALOT OF PICKS SOME FOR TOUCHDOWNS BUT IF YOU LOOK AT PEYTON MANN. STATS HE THREW ALOT OF PICKS HIS FEW YEARS.WELL GUESS WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS I HOPE WE GIVE HIM A FAIR SHOT CAUSE LAST YEAR THE OFFENSIVE SYSTEM WAS A JOKE NOW WE HAVE BETTER COACHING AND JUST THINGS ARE LOOKING BRIGHT SO BRIGHT GOTTA WEAR SHADES. :cooldude:

I know one thing for sure.

With a real offensive coordinator, an improved offensive line, a newly stocked multitude of weapons around him and whole year under his belt to develop chemistry with Chambers, Booker and McMichael, he will do MUCH better than last year.

I think he did ok last year with only 2 seconds to throw the ball every down, AND team keying on the pass cause they knew we couldn't run... I think he'll do pretty well with protection and a running game

DolphinDevil28 said:
I know one thing for sure.

With a real offensive coordinator, an improved offensive line, a newly stocked multitude of weapons around him and whole year under his belt to develop chemistry with Chambers, Booker and McMichael, he will do MUCH better than last year.
AGREE 100% AND DON'T FORGET BOSTON :eek:

aww.the.caps.blinded.cant.see.what.did.he.say.sunglasses.my.eyes.need.my.sung...

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
AGREE 100% AND DON'T FORGET BOSTON

No, I didn't forget Boston. The reason I didn't include him was because Boston didn't play last year.

A.J. will have to form a chemistry with him for the first time. A.J. will now have had a whole year to develop one with Chambers, Booker and McMichael. Not to mention Derrius Thompson.

I have a lot of confidence in AJ. He definately has the physical skills needed, and we all know he is tough enough. I mean look what a deep thigh bruise did to Shaq, and Feeley played through it. I dont think any QB was going to excell in last years offense. I have high hopes.

IMO AJ still sucks and until he proves otherwise I am sticking to my guns. The excuses are the same everyday!!

chambers84 said:
IMO AJ still sucks and until he proves otherwise I am sticking to my guns. The excuses are the same everyday!!

So you post in an AJ can get it done thread? So does this mean you think he can get it done?

Omaha_Dolfan said:
So you post in an AJ can get it done thread? So does this mean you think he can get it done?

The thread asks who thinks AJ can get it done, I think Id put this guy down as saying no AJ cant get it done. I have faith in AJ though, and think he deserves this year before we label him as a bust and get rid of him.

I think he can get it done, but this is of course his last chance. I just hope he starts this season as number one. Behind a hopefully improved line, what's shaping up to be an awesome running back core, an improved receiving core, and most importantly a competent system, we should hopefully see something pretty good out of AJ.

DonShula84 said:
The thread asks who thinks AJ can get it done, I think Id put this guy down as saying no AJ cant get it done. I have faith in AJ though, and think he deserves this year before we label him as a bust and get rid of him.

I agree completely that he is on the not list. Was just having a little fun with him posting in a I think he can get it done thread.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
WELL I FOR ONE HOPE THAT AJ PANS OUT I LIKE WHAT HE BRINGS TO THE TABLE HIS PASSION AND LOVE FOR THE GAME.YES HE HAS THROWN ALOT OF PICKS SOME FOR TOUCHDOWNS BUT IF YOU LOOK AT PEYTON MANN. STATS HE THREW ALOT OF PICKS HIS FEW YEARS.WELL GUESS WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS I HOPE WE GIVE HIM A FAIR SHOT CAUSE LAST YEAR THE OFFENSIVE SYSTEM WAS A JOKE NOW WE HAVE BETTER COACHING AND JUST THINGS ARE LOOKING BRIGHT SO BRIGHT GOTTA WEAR SHADES. :cooldude:
Do you have your Caps Lock button pushed in? What's with all the BIG LETTERS?

I think he can get it done. He'll have a much better opportunity to get it done this season than last. Those who say he sucks are just being hateful. No one should be able to judge Feeley like that based on last season. I don't see what excuses has to do with it. It's a fact that our offensive line and running game sucked.

Back
Top Bottom