Who thinks Jay will be rushed back? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who thinks Jay will be rushed back?

I never thought we would miss Jay so bad. He must be pretty good actually.

He IS good. I said this from the beginning, but the haters had to see it to believe it.

We NEED Jay for this offense to be successful.

Our Defense looks like it's playing down to our Offense. These guys dont have the swagger because they know it's pointless.

Can't give the blame at Lucas (because Carter killed us) but I think players lost confidence on Lucas...

Fiedler is a good quaterback and now Fiedler "bashers" should recognize him..Come out Fiedler "bashers" and see the light..:eek:

Originally posted by minus
Fiedler is a good quaterback and now Fiedler "bashers" should recognize him..Come out Fiedler "bashers" and see the light..:eek:

Hate to break it to you guys but this team has a lot more problems than Fiedler being out. If you recall the Fins won 7 of 8 games when Marino went down with Damon Huard leading the team. This current team would'nt have been able to do that.
WR's, O- Line and the Defense as well have been sucking wind.

You can blame the QB position for the Bills game but not this one. He threw one bad pick. The rest of the problems are on others shoulders.

Originally posted by minus
Can't give the blame at Lucas (because Carter killed us) but I think players lost confidence on Lucas...

Well Lucas did give the other teams 14 points the last two games and gave us 10 points. I think he should be cut and demand his paychecks back since he's working for the opposition.

Originally posted by Trekbiz
Hate to break it to you guys but this team has a lot more problems than Fiedler being out. If you recall the Fins won 7 of 8 games when Marino went down with Damon Huard leading the team. This current team would'nt have been able to do that.
WR's, O- Line and the Defense as well have been sucking wind.

You can blame the QB position for the Bills game but not this one. He threw one bad pick. The rest of the problems are on others shoulders.

You can't balme it all on Lucas but he was part of the problem today (unlike Bills game where he was the problem).This offense needs Jay believe or not because I don't see this offense running smoothly period.Ray Lucas problem is that he locks up to that one reciver and every pass he has thrown, he has is eye on that one receiver...Like or not Fiedler is a good qb period and we obviusly need him back...

When your main QB goes down you've got to have someone at least that isn't going to go in and look like the Boob Lucas has looked like. As far as Fiedler being good I think the Jury is still out on him. I'm not saying he's bad but not sure he has turned the corner to the top eichelon of NFL quarterbacks nor might he ever. It's just not clear if he's a guy you can put a lot of weight on his shoulders.

Either our Receivers aren't gettiing open or LUcas sucks big time. I think it's a little of both. Our receivers didn't look that bad when Jay was playing. Also, the D didn't come to hit today. Kudos to the GB D they were on the ball all game. I believe that's because Lucas telegraphs the play all the time because GB's D and Buffalos D isn't as good as our offense makes them look.

i sure hope so.I'm coming down from pa to see the ravens game,and Idont want to witness what Isaw from Lucas the last 2 weeks

They better be chiseling the cast off his arm right now or at least fitting it with a ball holding device........

Back
Top Bottom