Who thinks r.brown will be the next star rb? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who thinks r.brown will be the next star rb?

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
Well just wanted to get some opinions on who thinks that r.brown could be the next star rb mvp of the nfl.

LOOk the guy was good in College. Id say yaaaa. i like the guy alot. i think he will be a 12 -1400 yard runner if healthy so i say yaaa

Is anybody (that's a Phins fan) that's going to say that they don't wish he becomes a star? Heck yes I hope he becomes a star running back. That would be really good for Miami.

Alot Of Peolpe When They Compare Rb's They Compare Ronnie To L.tomlinson And That My Friends I Think Would Be Awesome.

popularwar said:
He could be the next Marshall Faulk. That's saying a lot.

So he'll play for you for a few years, then go to another team and win the Super Bowl? JK

Ronnie Brown will be a very good back in this league. He seems to have everything you could want in a RB, except his durability is in question because he has so few carries throughout his college career.

You might see Ronnie slow down toward the end of the season, at least this year. Thats why Ricky being able to split carries this season is crucial.

Losman7 said:
So he'll play for you for a few years, then go to another team and win the Super Bowl? JK

Ronnie Brown will be a very good back in this league. He seems to have everything you could want in a RB, except his durability is in question because he has so few carries throughout his college career.

You might see Ronnie slow down toward the end of the season, at least this year. Thats why Ricky being able to split carries this season is crucial.

Same with willis which will make keeping Henry pretty big in my opinion. And willis's injury was much worse.

FinaticPatch said:
Same with willis which will make keeping Henry pretty big in my opinion. And willis's injury was much worse.

You mean the durability thing? Yeah, to an extent. But Willis was the man at the U, ronnie split carries with Caddy.

Plus Willis has a year under his belt. By next year RB should be able to carry the load himself, but Ricky will help this year.

Losman7 said:
You mean the durability thing? Yeah, to an extent. But Willis was the man at the U, ronnie split carries with Caddy.

Plus Willis has a year under his belt. By next year RB should be able to carry the load himself, but Ricky will help this year.

Willis was only the man for one year and got hurt at the end of it. Before that he didnt even split carries. In career carries I would say Brown had quite a large lead just now entering the NFL with no MAJOR injury.

FinaticPatch said:
Willis was only the man for one year and got hurt at the end of it. Before that he didnt even split carries. In career carries I would say Brown had quite a large lead just now entering the NFL with no MAJOR injury.

There are two ways of looking at it. RB is fresher than most because he split carries, but he still has to prove he can carry the load more than say a C. Benson.

McGahee dosen't really fit in this conversation because he's already got a year under his belt.

Of course almost everyone will think he's the next big RB because almost everyone on here is a Dolphins fan.

FinaticPatch said:
except that
1. henry REALLY wants out.
2. willis pretty much carried the load after, say... week 4? he has a season under his belt, and will have trained REAL hard in the offseason to get in better shape and make sure he doesn't get injured again.
ricky and ronnie splitting is much better than travis/wills splitting.

He reminds me alot of LT who IMO is the Best RB in the league.

IMO Brown will be a face to this team like Vick and Edge is a face for their team.

Back
Top Bottom