McCain
Rowe
Wilson
Granite
Davis
Hurns
Sieler
and Fijjy

How much do you think it will cost to find an upgrade on McCain and Rowe in FA ? These two are just fine, no need to create a big hole here in our secondary, fortunately I believe the FO feels the same way.

What team where you watching last year if Davis and Seiler are on your list ?

That's a horrendous attempt at a cut list, Mando or Omar like in it's lack of thought.

Leaves Mia with $31M. With certain cuts, should add about $22M

My cuts are:
McCain
Rowe
Wilson
Granite
Davis
Hurns
Sieler
and Fijjy
You're cutting Sieler??? After they just gave him a team friendly contract? After he just had a strong, underrated year? You're cutting both starting safeties? Both?

Leaves Mia with $31M. With certain cuts, should add about $22M

My cuts are:
McCain
Rowe
Wilson
Granite
Davis
Hurns
Sieler
and Fijjy
Lol. Hate to see “Granite” go...neither safety likely to go anywhere. They’re good players. Seiler was just re-signed. They’re not cutting him. Not sure you’re counting carryover cap.

How much do you think it will cost to find an upgrade on McCain and Rowe in FA ? These two are just fine, no need to create a big hole here in our secondary, fortunately I believe the FO feels the same way.

What team where you watching last year if Davis and Seiler are on your list ?

That's a horrendous attempt at a cut list, Mando or Omar like in it's lack of thought.
IDK, even those clowns are not totally oblivious to cap considerations.

Sieler played good why would we cut him?

Hurns and Wilson should stay until at the draft at least. Hurns stepped up when Preston got hurt 2 years ago something Ford,Hollins and the other Wrs didn't do.

I doubt we cut both safeties they played ok.

Why is everyone wanting to cut Wilson? He is cheap, $3M + another possible $1M in incentives and is a legit slot receiver. He was KILLING it before the injury and started to come back to form in late 2019. Another year to heal the injury, I am sure will help. He is definitely 10X better than anything we had the last few games, save Parker who was playing hurt.

Why is everyone wanting to cut Wilson? He is cheap, $3M + another possible $1M in incentives and is a legit slot receiver. He was KILLING it before the injury and started to come back to form in late 2019. Another year to heal the injury, I am sure will help. He is definitely 10X better than anything we had the last few games, save Parker who was playing hurt.
Not sure either. 3m is so cheap, and gives some speed and experience for the slot... you have to at least bring him to camp

I would cut Grant and Fej only, basically. And Grant might be tradable actually.

This is the only rationale that I can come up with. Let's say we're definitely keeping Parker and Williams. Let's also say we're bringing in 2 via draft and/or FA. That leaves two slots I believe with Hurns, Wilson, Bowden and Grant to choose from. I think Grant is definitely gone in that case. We just traded for Bowden, looked solid at times and was just a rookie so its fair to say there's some upside. So then it comes down to Hurns and Wilson. I know nothing about Hurns, but we do save 2M by cutting Wilson instead and Wilson does have a bit of an injury history.

Back
Top Bottom