Who to root for in week 1? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who to root for in week 1?

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
hey, i have a question, who are we gonna root for in week 1, between the Jets and Bills. This is a really tough question for me. Help me answer please....

I'm rooting for the Bills, but only because I hate the Jets that much. I just want the Jets to start like 0-3 so that guy that said they could go 10-1 to start will have to eat his words. What an ass he was...

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
hey, i have a question, who are we gonna root for in week 1, between the Jets and Bills. This is a really tough question for me. Help me answer please....

I'm rooting for a tie late into the 4th quarter, then a tornado touches down on the 50 and sucks both teams up and takes them to see the wicked witch of the east.....with toto.

Well, I will say this, whenever you play the New York Jets, make sure Rob Konrad, Deon Dyer, or Ricky Williams makes that greedy *&^%@ Sam Cowart lick turf.

this is a win-win & lose-lose situation.....
But as much as I hate the bills I probably have to root for them cuz I think the jets are a tougher team and down the stretch it will hurt the jets more.......overall hopefully it ends up

Bills 3- Jets 0

I want the Bills to win.

Their fans are better, and I'd rather go at it with them for the division than the Jets. The Jets suck.

Originally posted by BillsMan80
Well, I will say this, whenever you play the New York Jets, make sure Rob Konrad, Deon Dyer, or Ricky Williams makes that greedy *&^%@ Sam Cowart lick turf.

He'll be about by the 3rd Quarter of the Bills game.

I hate the Jets! I loath their players, much like I loathed Kelly, Reed, Thomas, Smith, Bisciut, Talley, and so on. I think I even hate Vinny, Martin, Coles, Ellitot, and so on more than the guys from the Bill's of the 90's. I just don't have that emotion towards the Bills of today. I think it is because none of them have ever posed a real threat to Miami. The only time I would want the Jets to win a game is if they were playing a team that was 15-0 and about to be the second team to finsish undefeated. Actully scratch that because I would rather another team take the perfect season away from us than knowing the Jets helped us keep it. I HATE the Jets!

I am going to be a huge Bills fan. I HATE the Jets, and I have grown fond of some of the Bills fans who have stuck around here. I said SOME of them...not all.

Kevin Mawae, I can't stand that guy. I want to see him get pancaked by someone.

no they both win if they tie. I want the Jets to lose...bad.

Actually, in the AFC East, everyone really looks to be contenders...The Phins are the top All-Around Team, but you guys have questions at QB, OL, and DL. The Patriots follow with the big question at QB, and whether they really are that good. Then I would say us, with questions at DE, DL, and S, and then the Jets look like they are in some trouble. Bad QB, questionable OL, CBs, and S make the Jets look to be the worst.

Back
Top Bottom