Who wants Buffalo tickets for the 21st | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who wants Buffalo tickets for the 21st

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Do to unforseen circumstances in my house building ..I won't be able to attend the Miami\Buf game...so I'm making them available to who ever needs them for face value....PM me if interested..

Sorry I haven't been with you as much this season, but this house building stuff is taking up all my time...especially the time I spend with you guys,,I do miss ya'll..but I'll be back, I just hope Miami win these last 3..

It's ok. Nobody likes you anyway. So we didn't miss anything.

:tongue: Hey, alot of the things you said in the offseason came true. And you haven't been here to bask in the glory. ;)

Hey Muck, believe me, I thought about it..but I was actually hoping I was wrong....Unfortunately, welll.....Now I just hope we can sneak in...

Sam Adams is doing fine late in the season:D

too bad Gilbride tanked our season though...all he had to do was give it to Henry 25-30 times a game

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Interpretation of MDFINFAN selling his tickets: I know the Bills are gonna win!

:foundout:

I haven't gone crazy Clump....and I hate that I'm going to miss this game....but with all the problems I'm running into with building this house it's best I stay right here..

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
You know I was just funning ya ;)

Of course you was, you and I both know the outcome of this game..LOL but I will miss the opportunity to meet ya..hopefully something else comes up before next season so we can get together...

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Do to unforseen circumstances in my house building ..I won't be able to attend the Miami\Buf game...so I'm making them available to who ever needs them for face value....PM me if interested..

Sorry I haven't been with you as much this season, but this house building stuff is taking up all my time...especially the time I spend with you guys,,I do miss ya'll..but I'll be back, I just hope Miami win these last 3..

hey MD, in the parking lot two years ago i met some fin fans from Maryland, you sound like the guy if you have been going these past few years. BTW, if you are the guy, we had excellent Van Miller section seats (the good ones, $80/per ) and we were right on top of chambers two TD's in the corner of teh endzone! what a great day, my friend thought we were defenitle losers but once jay ran a draw for a first down and completed a huge first down over the middle to Ward on 4th/14. I knew fate was on on side! Ide like to go to the game and wouldnt mind buying the tickets but i have to celebrate christmas early for my brothers at his house (bills fans). sorry!

Re: Re: Who wants Buffalo tickets for the 21st

Originally posted by finfan54

hey MD, in the parking lot two years ago i met some fin fans from Maryland, you sound like the guy if you have been going these past few years. BTW, if you are the guy, we had excellent Van Miller section seats (the good ones, $80/per ) and we were right on top of chambers two TD's in the corner of teh endzone! what a great day, my friend thought we were defenitle losers but once jay ran a draw for a first down and completed a huge first down over the middle to Ward on 4th/14. I knew fate was on on side! Ide like to go to the game and wouldnt mind buying the tickets but i have to celebrate christmas early for my brothers at his house (bills fans). sorry!

Nope, wasn't me that time, and I'm only asking $41 per ticket, face value, these seats are at Gate 1, section 123, row 4, seats 3 and 4.. These are very good seats..I'm mad because I had plan to be there and now can't make it..

btw, here's a seating chart of the stadium..

Seating Buffalo

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom