Who wants to hang out with us at the Bills game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who wants to hang out with us at the Bills game?

Infins is not going now? :cry: I was looking forward to meeting him. Miamian, just be gentle with us. ;) Clump are you going? AJ did you get my check yet?

Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend. Funds just aren't there this year. I had to put my "money where my mouth is" so to speak as in dental work that has cost me about $400 out of pocket. I will begin saving up for 2004 :(

Hell, yeah! Perhaps being a Florida State fan at Florida a couple of years hardened me a bit.

DUDES!!! I just got my tickets and parking pass today!! I think I have a commitment from a friend, but it isn't quite solid yet. It has to be someone I know and trust, so cross your fingers for me. :) I will probably rent an SUV or a minivan because the FireBird has seen better days. I have a propane grill, folding chairs, cooler and I can probably round up a tent for shade of some sort. I will expect you guys to bring the balls. :o I mean footballs! :lol: Anyway, what else can everyone else bring? You guys may want to bring the booze because I rarely drink. Where are we meeting? Are we meeting at a spot before we get to the stadium or in a section of the parking lot? Today makes one month.

Last edited by a moderator:
As odd as it is, im in section 435, row 12 and 13. right behind the guys that do the, 1...2...3... FIRST DOWN, whenever we get a first down. I'm always screaming my lungs out when we on defense, leading the DEEFENSE, <bang>, <bang> chants.

when do you guys plan on getting together for tailgating? i was thinking about being there around 3:30--4:00 pm, im usually on the west end, W-31 or so, but it would be nice to meet you AJ, especially since I'll be with a couple of my partners.

GO FINS!!!
amin

Back
Top Bottom