Who was the last team to win at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who was the last team to win at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium?

Pretty sure it was LSU. A game UF should have won, but Saban worked Zook's sorry *** over at the end.

:tantrum: Damn it! What did you have to bring that up for?

Just a question for you gator fans

What was Spurrier's record at the swamp?

I wanna see how good Stoops's 40-2 record at Owen Field is to his mentor

The Ol' Ball Coach was 68-5 at the swamp....obviously, doesn't count his most recent loss as game**** coach.

Yeah LSU was the last team to come out of the swamp alive.

Just a question for you gator fans

What was Spurrier's record at the swamp?

I wanna see how good Stoops's 40-2 record at Owen Field is to his mentor

Lets be honest tho and say that Oklahoma's schedule is not anywhere close to Florida's. Plus there hardest game of the year most of the time is played on a Netural field (Texas). Gators also play Georgia on Netural field, But we own them and thats usaully not the hardest game of the year.

Pretty sure it was LSU. A game UF should have won, but Saban worked Zook's sorry *** over at the end.

:tantrum: Damn it! What did you have to bring that up for?
Lol, sorry man, just curious.:lol: I wasn't sure who the last team to win there was.

Lets be honest tho and say that Oklahoma's schedule is not anywhere close to Florida's. Plus there hardest game of the year most of the time is played on a Netural field (Texas). Gators also play Georgia on Netural field, But we own them and thats usaully not the hardest game of the year.

Whoa whoa whoa! I didnt say that at all, Idc about opponets or SoS I just wanted to know his record

Besides if you wanna play it that way, lets remeber when Stoops took the job the Big XII was one of, if not the best conference in College Football

The year we won it all:
Texas #19 @KSU #2 Nebraska #1 Texas A&M #20 (not to mention when we beat KSU we were #3

Pree much the same for the next 3 years, after 2003 the Big XII took a dramatic downward curve, thats when the SEC got AS dominant as it is now today.

All I wanted to know was his record, thats it!

Whoa whoa whoa! I didnt say that at all, Idc about opponets or SoS I just wanted to know his record

Besides if you wanna play it that way, lets remeber when Stoops took the job the Big XII was one of, if not the best conference in College Football

The year we won it all:
Texas #19 @KSU #2 Nebraska #1 Texas A&M #20 (not to mention when we beat KSU we were #3

Pree much the same for the next 3 years, after 2003 the Big XII took a dramatic downward curve, thats when the SEC got AS dominant as it is now today.

All I wanted to know was his record, thats it!

think you'll beat Boise State next time?

Back
Top Bottom