who was the worst dolphin player. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who was the worst dolphin player.

Oh! I forgot, Mike Kadish, from Notre Dame I believe, defensive lineman who was supposed to be a great defensive lineman. Was a high draft choice who fizzled.

Randall Hill.......Donald Lee last year......could not catch a cold.....Rob Konrad.....Im sorry but thank god this year we wont hear in preseason...."Rob Konrad to play bigger part in offense this year" Fred Banks....a couple of nice catches....but otherwise....Steve Etman.....Steve Klingbiel......I could go on and on........I should just stop.

Agreed, but in a way that worked out great for us

OneHondo said:
Anybody remember Quarterback Rick Norton? Supposed to be the next Joe Namath. Signed a $400,000 contract which at the time was a huge amount. I believe he was a Kentucky QB and he gathered splinters riding the pine. He never played much, never started and disappeared into the Miami Sunset.

If Norton had bloomed as a rookie, we wouldn't have drafted Griese a year later.

I barely remember Rick Norton. Mostly my grandfather making fun of him, saying Flipper deserved more money than he did.

man i forgot about him he ****ing sucked
ih8brady said:
John Avery. He literaly did jack crap. Not one decent game. I mean, he played for the XFL.

Toss up:

Tie between Eric Kumerow and Billy Milner (OT) - both 1st round picks. Maybe a slight edge to Milner.

:astro: :deadhorse :m83: Eddie Wilson was the first worst qb we had..

Bernie Kosar.....Scott Mitchell.....Scott Secules...(sp?) Doug Peterson...wide-eyed.....he was called at our house.....deer in the headlight look....lol.

FinFan Brazil said:
Olindo Mare :)

Huh? I know hes fading out now, but lets not forget that the guy made about 2 million field goals in one year

I wouldn't say ray lucas was the worst dolphin player ever. It's not like we wasted a high draft pick on him ,and he was only a backup QB. he got the raw end of the deal imo. I would say John Avery because we wasted a 1st on him.

I try to erase horrible players from my memory. Right now I'd say the worst Dolphins player ever is Ricky Williams.

I'm not sure...

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
was he the originl starting QB for Miami back in 66?

That is a long time ago, but I think it may have been either Dick Woods or John Stofa. George Wilson, Jr. was also a QB around that time, along with a few others who probably could only barely throw a fit. If I wanted to cheat, I could go back into the history files, but I am operating only from what few precious memory cells are still functioning after this week.

I agree with J.B Brown. We called him Toast in our house because of how often he was burned. Some of the guys you all have mentioned weren't here very long so it's not real far to say they were the worst. I think the requirements should be a player that was here more than 3 years and was projected as as starter. J.B. was awful, although only a backup, Secules was pretty bad too, and who will ever forget Sammie Smith coughing up the ball at the Kansas City ONE YARD LINE and having it returned for a touchdown! Collins, Phillips, Underwood, these guys weren't so much crappy as they were stupid and in need of serious help.

Back
Top Bottom