who was the worst dolphin player. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who was the worst dolphin player.

bwallen

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
:spider: :spider: :fatman: :missmeth: :spot: Phillips, Lawrence Collins, Cecil

worst, i would sayour first ever Qb i forget his name he threw massive amounts of picks

As someone who focuses on linemen

Grey Reugemer was maybe the worst Dolphin player I ever saw, in terms of someone who was highly regarded, survived the preseason, and was actually on our roster.

I watch the linemen on every play. Reugemer was routinely sent backwards onto the seat of his pants, even by mediocre defensive linemen.

I watched him last season and he still doesn't look good, but remarkably improved over his level in Miami.

Worst Dolphins player. I don't know there have been some pretty bad ones. The biggest bust had to be Sammie Smith. :fire: IMO

John Avery. He literaly did jack crap. Not one decent game. I mean, he played for the XFL.

J.B.Brown......man he got burnt alot....in fact..JB stood for Just Burnt..in my house....and why Bobby Humphrey was a Dolphin Ill never know......shot HIMSELF in the leg in the offseason...there are tons more....Wade Smith...gettin Schooled by Freeney.....God that was gross. Ill list more......Tony Martin the 2nd time around.....had to throw that in real quick....

Anybody remember Quarterback Rick Norton? Supposed to be the next Joe Namath. Signed a $400,000 contract which at the time was a huge amount. I believe he was a Kentucky QB and he gathered splinters riding the pine. He never played much, never started and disappeared into the Miami Sunset.

Yeah, that might be the winner, Earthquake Eddie

GIFF said:
eddie blake

The early round linemen busts are the ones who stand out to me, because they severely limit your upside. The two offensive linemen Shula picked #1 and #2 years after Webb and Sims were also duds, Billy Milner and Andrew Greene.

Back
Top Bottom