Who Was Worse: Kippy Brown or Chris Foerster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Was Worse: Kippy Brown or Chris Foerster

Bad Lieutenant

Starter
Reaction score
Just wondering what the consensus on this board was regarding two of our worst recent O Coordinators.

It is hard for me to decide who was worse, so I'd like to hear your guys arguments before I make a decision. I know some will say who cares, and they'd be right, but we have to anoint who our worst O coordinator was.

LOL tough choice. I'll go with Kippy being worse although both of them were hogtied by their respective head coach.

Kippy was bad (unimaginative) but at least we made the playoffs when he was here. Foerster's reign was an abomination to the sport.

The only reason I say Kippy Brown is because he had Marino to work with.

I'll go with Brown. Foerster was thrust into an impossible situation; he was basically set up to fail. Brown had the job from day one and screwed it up, despite having the greatest QB in NFL history around to bail him out.

Bad Lieutenant said:
Just wondering what the consensus on this board was regarding two of our worst recent O Coordinators.

It is hard for me to decide who was worse, so I'd like to hear your guys arguments before I make a decision. I know some will say who cares, and they'd be right, but we have to anoint who our worst O coordinator was.

If i had to pick the lessor of the two evils i would have to say foerster. Neither was qualified for the position. 4-12 wins hands down. :goof:

Bad Lieutenant said:

Eh........seems like a waste of time......

I'd much rather try to determine what hurts more: Getting kicked in the jewels or plucking nose hairs. :rofl3:

Forrester, hands down..no direction on O..atleast Brown had control and direction.

Isn't this like picking between Chuck Studley and Tom Olividatti?

Dumb and Dumberer.

Kippy was abyssmal. Watching Marino try to operate in his offense was like watching Bach, Beethoven or Mozart play a kid's toy piano. Like watching Jimi Hendrix play an elastic band nailed to a board. Like watching Babe Ruth try to hit with a log. Like watching Gretzky try to play hockey with a golf club. Any other analogies?

I'd have to say Brown. While I think both had their hands tied by their coaches, I just think Foester performed better considering the talent around him.

dolphan north said:
Kippy was abyssmal. Watching Marino try to operate in his offense was like watching Bach, Beethoven or Mozart play a kid's toy piano. Like watching Jimi Hendrix play an elastic band nailed to a board. Like watching Babe Ruth try to hit with a log. Like watching Gretzky try to play hockey with a golf club. Any other analogies?

Kippy was the OC when Marino was still OC? Huh?

I have to say I hated Kippy Brown from the start, not only cause he had a dopey name, but it finally made me realize that JJ's ego got in the way of everything. He did not want some O Coordinator who might outshine him, so he got that dope for the job. I remember saying to myself at the time, "Is that the best we can do?"

Didn't Kippy coach one of those putrid XFL teams?

Back
Top Bottom