Who was your favorite draft QB over the years you wanted us to draft. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who was your favorite draft QB over the years you wanted us to draft.

Really wasn’t I to scoring football since ow as scouting in MLB until recently, so Tua is my first real QB crush.

Watson is a close one, if Saban gets 4 weeks to prep and cannot stop you or even slow you down you can ball.

I wanted Matt Ryan the year Miami drafted Jake Long.

Long was absolutely dominating for a couple of years, but Ryan would have been the better pick.

Going back a little further, Drew Brees.

Watson. My daughter graduated from Clemson last year and Watson was a winner. Both on and off the field.

The only two that I remember specifically wanting were Aaron Rodgers and Collin Kaepernick... there were others, but I felt strongest about these two.

Man I remember a lot of you cursing when we didn't take Quinn.

Good thread. So many over the years. I am 54. A lot of draft day QB disappointments.
Ginn over Quinn
Fletcher over Brees
Cam Newton was mocked to us and as the draft approached he sprang up the board.
Jake Long over Ryan
Tannehill over anyone. I wanted Luck but Indy tanked. I wanted RG3 but that wasn’t to be.
So there wasn’t s some good and bad in there.
I would explore trading up for Burrow
If not I stick at 5 unless my hand is forced. I will give the bare minimum if pressed to get Tua.

I remember wanting Luck but that was never a serious option with the way Indy tanked the season.

Back
Top Bottom