Who Watched R.brown In College? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Watched R.brown In College?

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
WHAT'S UP EVERYBODY HEY I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY ON THIS SITE WATCHED R.BROWN PLAY IN COLLEGE .I DIDN'T GET TO WATCH HIM AND IM JUST WONDERING ANYONE HAS ANY INPUT I HAVE SEEN SOME HIGHLIGHTS AND THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IT. :confused:

Im a tennessee Vols fan and i'll admit, i hated him, Obviously because he torn our D to peices. Im sure you've seen the pics of him running over Jason Allen. My friend, he is a gamer and a winner.

I watched him plenty of times. The best statement I can give you, is that he's well worth the #2 pick in the draft.

Saw two Auburn games on TV this year and Ill have to disagree with Dom on this one. I like Ronnie better for his versatility. He is probably the best pass catching back to come out since Faulk, and if he can have a career that will be anything like Marshalls. I think we will all be happy.

Anybody ever saw Kay-Jay Harris play???

There is video's below my sig if you'd like to watch a couple plays of his

But has really anybody ever watched him play

I saw him play. I'm glad as a vol fan that R brown and C Williams are gone! And I'm glad R Brown is on a team I route for GO DOLPHINS!!

dominizzo said:
i watched him bur guys im sorry to say this I think Ronnie will be good but Cedric will be better benson

now that is going to be hard

I watched him, but didnt really focus too hard. At the time I was thinking were we gonna take cedric benson, or braylon, so he kinda slipped past me. i do remember caddilac vividly though, just because espn hyped him up, because of his nickname.

I am a Georgia graduate and ....

He is worth it guys. All this talk about second string is said with ignorance, because they did not understand how Tuberville utilized him. He made life tough on Bulldog fans.

Lee2000

dominizzo said:
i watched him bur guys im sorry to say this I think Ronnie will be good but Cedric will be better benson

What a shocker......Cedric can't carry Ronnies jockstrap.

WestVirginiaFan said:

I go to school at the University of Maryland, and I've seen a bunch of Kay-Jay over the past few years. He's beastly when he's healthy and might have been considered up there with the big three last draft if he haddn't tried to play pro baseball/stayed healthy/wasn't in his mid 20's.

Ronnie Brown is the future of the fins backfield, but Kay-Jay is one of those guys like lamont jordan(go terps) or larry johnson ( and to a lesser extent mewelde moore and deshaun foster) that will have a chance to develop into a monster behind a dominant starter.
Give him a few years and he'll be a hell of a value to either split carries, play in place of an injured starter, or be traded for high draft picks/good players.

You gotta love when your team grabs a guy with so much potential and is able to give him time to be groomed in the background. Especially when you have such a question mark with the future of Ricky Williams.

WestVirginiaFan said:

What does Kay-Jay have to do with this thread? TRUDOLFAN54 asked about Ronnie, nobody else. I know you have a massive hard on for Kay-Jay, but is it necessary to make a post about him even in threads that aren't about him? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom