Who Were The Biggest Busts In Dolphin History??... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Were The Biggest Busts In Dolphin History??...

ROCHESTERPHISH

Starter
Reaction score
I Would Have To Say...
Bosa
Kummerow
Sammie Smith
Lorenzo Hampton
Troy Stradford
Randell Hill
Eric Green
Ferrell Edmonds
Jackie Shipp
Wanny
-

Vernon Carey

I don't think so, but I know his name is going to come up so I'm just breaking the ice. It's fact that Offensive lineman and WR's take 3 years to develop.

#1 Yatil Green

ferrell edmonds wasnt a bust, he was a productive TE. one of marino's favorite targets for a few years. i'll go with yatil green. i honestly dont remember if he played a single regualr season down.

Ferral Edmunds 5 Seasons...
117 Receptions
1,612 Yards
13.8 Per Catch
10 Td
He Is On The Fence But At Least He Played A Few Years And Was Somewhat Productive!!
Thans Supermarksbrothers For The Correction
But Coming Out He Was The Next Coming Of Russ Frances!!!

Those first three...

Bosa, Kumerow, and Sammie Smith have to be right up there at the top, but I think Shipp was a real failure too. The first two though were when folks really began to scratch their heads about Shula's draft picks.

I hate to see anyone list Bosa as a bust. He defiinitely had the talent to warrant his draft status. He was starting to show it before he got hurt. If not for injury, which NO ONE can predict, he would have been a fine player for many years.

F150&Dolfan said:
Vernon Carey

I don't think so, but I know his name is going to come up so I'm just breaking the ice. It's fact that Offensive lineman and WR's take 3 years to develop.

#1 Yatil Green

WRs? WR rookies come in and contribute greatly all the time.

Robfinfan said:
John Avery!!!!!!!!!

That was going to be mine...either him or Cecil Collins, who was a bust mainly because Randy Moss was still on the board, but we picked him even though we knew he'd be in jail.:cry:

I'm thinking recent years. Fletcher is number 1. Eddie Moore is nipping at his heels unless he shows something this year. Vernon Carey may take the prize (1+4) if he doesn't cut it at left tackle.

SuperMarksBros. said:
ferrell edmonds wasnt a bust, he was a productive TE. one of marino's favorite targets for a few years. i'll go with yatil green. i honestly dont remember if he played a single regualr season down.

Ferrell was never a bust.....Jamar Fletcher,John Avery,Bosa,Kummerow,Jackie Shipp,Billy Milner,Andrew Greene,Eddie Blake,Rick Graf,Yatil Green,Darryl Carlton,Anthony Harris and Mike Kadish

Back
Top Bottom