Who will be a bust | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will be a bust

J. Phillips.
I think he came back to eat up a year or two of his NFL contract before retiring with millions.
Rather smart move tbh
I didn’t realize he had retired. He gave the Bills 1 good season where I think he even made the pro bowl?

It’s hard to predict until you see where every is drafted. It’s usually about the situation what determines a great career. You could have really good players go to teams in bad situations and then get beat up or average players thrive in good situations with elite teams.

It’s hard to predict until you see where every is drafted. It’s usually about the situation what determines a great career. You could have really good players go to teams in bad situations and then get beat up or average players thrive in good situations with elite teams.
That's true, too..Another reason I think T. Lawrence will be a bust...Jaguars? Yuck!

Devonta Smith, unless he stays in one piece through his career, he will disappoint as he wont see the field every game. Yes, its the 6'1" frame on 170 pounds soaking wet that worries me.

I hope you are aware that "all pro" is a kind of popularity contest.
Pro Bowl is half popularity, half NFL coach votes.

All pro is statically derived and voted on by NFL, not popularity related at all.

Just like how Kiko Alonso was leading LBs in pro bowl votes when he was traded to Saints. When your team is winning, every player gets PB votes, they have diluted meaning

Just dumb luck.
Even Brady was a little lucky..like with Drew Bledsoe getting inured..and that damn 'Tuck' rule started that flipping' dynasty against the Raiders..but yeah..since the 1st three (SB wins) where they had a great defense and good enough offense..I'd say the last four he's been more of an intricate part of, for certain!

Pro Bowl is half popularity, half NFL coach votes.

All pro is statically derived and voted on by NFL, not popularity related at all.

Just like how Kiko Alonso was leading LBs in pro bowl votes when he was traded to Saints. When your team is winning, every player gets PB votes, they have diluted meaning
Some do deserve a Pro Bowl nod more than others, though.

Back
Top Bottom