Who will be our 5 starting OL? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will be our 5 starting OL?

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I know it's the slow part of the offseason so I decided to humor myself and start this thread. I hope no one else has started it before. Here is my list

LT-Damion McIntosh
LG-Jeno James
C-Rex Hadnot
RG-John St. Clair
RT-Stockar McDougal

Unfortunatly I think Mckinney will still be C, and vernon carey should puch for a tackle slot.

Al13 said:
i would be pretty pissed if carey would not start somewhere

me too becuase we used our first on him last year, i think he should be starting

LT-Damion McIntosh
LG-Jeno James
C-Wade Smith
RG-Rex Hadnot/Vernon Carey
RT-Stockar McDougle

St.Clair will be our top backup guy.

all in all i think our o line looks better then last year but still have a lot of work

FinsAreLife said:
me too becuase we used our first on him last year, i think he should be starting

I think he should be starting if he's one of the top 5 OL on our team. If not, let him sit. I don't care that we gave up so much for him. I look at this this way, if Hadnot is one of our top 5 OL, I'll just convince myself that he was the #1 pick and Carey was the #6.

LT-D.Mac
LG-James
C-St.Clair
RG-Carey
RT-McDougle

IMO those are our best lineman so hopefully they are the ones playin

McKinney s*cks, Dear god I hope he isn't anywhere to be found this year. I got tired of seeing his lazy a** get pushed around last year. The guy is absolute garbage and I'm sure he won't have what it takes to start for one of the best O-Line coaches in the league.

A previous poster on this board put it best when it comes to Seth..
"McKinney s*cks absolute cr*tch."

Wade Smith is going to be moved to C to compete with McKinney. IMO, Smith will do a good job at C for us. I am sure that Houck will teach him the ways of becoming a great C.

As far as our OL go. Here is my assessment of the guys I think will start

LT Damion McIntosh-So many of us were critical of this guy early on in the season because he was getting beat and committing countless penalties. He definitely wasn't 100% early on and you saw as the year went on that he committed less penalties and played well too. I think that's due to the fact that he was getting healthier and the line was beginning to gel

LG-Jeno James-Played well but not dominant. Could be due to the fact that our OL was so playing so bad as a unit.

C-Rex Hadnot-IMO, once he moved in at RG the OL started to play marketdly better. He played C in college where he lead the nation in pancake blocks. I don't think it'll be too much to go back there

RG-John St. Clair-Arguably our most consistent OL last year. He has experience playing all over the OL and he could easily play RG since he's played it before.

RT-Stockar McDougle-If he can play the way he played in Detroit, he could be the anchor of our line.

Back
Top Bottom