Who will be our 5th most productive skill player on offense? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will be our 5th most productive skill player on offense?

Who will be our 5th most productive skill player on offense?

• WR Brandon Gibson

Votes: 40 28.6%
  • WR Rishard Matthews

Votes: 31 22.1%
  • WR Armon Binns

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • WR Chad Bumphis

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • WR Jasper Collins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WR Brian Tyms

• WR Marvin McNutt

• WR Jeff Fuller

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • TE Charles Clay

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • TE Dion Sims

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • TE Michael Egnew

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • TE Kyle Miller

• RB Mike Gillislee

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • RB Jonas Gray

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • RB Daniel Thomas

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • RB Cameron Marshall

• RB Marcus Thigpen

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • FB Jorvorskie Lane

• Other

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters

normaldude

Starter
Reaction score
Mike Wallace, Brian Hartline, Dustin Keller, and Lamar Miller will probably be on the field for most plays.

So who do you think will be our 5th most productive skill player on offense?

So basically this boils down to "is Gibson going to be our slot or not." If Gibson is the slot, he should the 5th. The way things are looking, it could be Mathews or Bumphis.

I'd say Tannehill whom you didn't put on the list, QB is THE skill player on offense, no?

That said, I'm going with Matthews I think, I have very little faith in Gibson and have said that since the day he was signed.

my bet is on charles clay

I picked Gibson because he will probably get the most playing time, but I think Clay could definitely be there.

i believe that Jonas Gray is going to be a surprise this year ... by the end of the year - think he will push Miller for snaps ....

but for WR/TE ... it's a crap shoot ... whomever wins slot vs the 2d TE (both Gibson and Clay could find themselves on the outside by the end of camp)

Im going out on a limb and saying micheal egnew. We got to much money invested in him to not play him for another year. I am hoping the light comes on for him and he becomes a productive player this year.

In all due respect to the OP, I have no idea who will be #1- #4.

i think clay will step it up this year. the guy deff has got talent to be a prodctive player, but he has got to learn to hold on to the ball. way too many dropped passes last year.

also, with kellers injury history, clay may be relied on more than previously thought.

i cant ****ing wait for the season. less than 3 months from today we are going to be playing the browns.

its been way too long, i am starting to get the excitement for the football season again. should be a fun one for dolphin fans.

i don't think dustin keller is gonna have a huge season in this offense but if i had to pick a 5th option to break out it will be either rishard mathews or my gonna open some eyes in camp wr chad bumphis...bumphis isn't all world or anything he projects more like a slower kerley in the slot than a bess but he's the most polished of the none top 4 wrs by a long shot...and armon binns doesn't get off man coverage very well he does most his damage against zone and soft looks...kinda a product of the formation and what the d gives you...

Anybody know if they've actually started working Thigpen in the slot? If so he might be a sleeper...

Back
Top Bottom