who will be our best offensive lineman??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who will be our best offensive lineman???

finsgonewild

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
i am going to say jeno james is going to be the best. He was ok last year but with a new offensive line coach I think he will return to the form he was with Carolina. Also I hope Carey will be able to improve. He has all the talent in the world to be great. He just needs to work hard and listen to what the coaches are saying. Other than that I think he could develop into a great contributor to the offensive line.

I think that Hadnot will be our best OL on the field this year. He has been impressing the coaches so far this offseason and with Houck teaching him, i really think that Hadnot will just come out and destroy them DL.

Both of our guards are good. Jeno James and Rex Hadnot combine for a strength in this offensive line. I think our main problem right now is the center position. Mckinney needs to improve or we could be in trouble.

I think Stockar McDougal will be our best. Hasnt he been considered an underachiever for his career. I think Houck will have him playing to his true potential.

I just can't believe the choices we have this year. This is the best depth we've had on the OL in many years. The only problem for Houck will be to find the 5 best to start. Right now, I'd have to think it's:

LT McIntosh
LG James
C McKinney
RG Hadnot
RT McDougle

And to be able to throw in former starters like St. Clair, Carey, Smith and the solid potential of Cook and Alibi...man, I think this unit really could be a strength of the team this year. And after last year's performance, I'd never think I say that again so soon.

As for my vote for the best OL....Jeno James.

I think it will be the one they call Stocklare McDougle. Close runner-ups are James at LG and Hadnot at RG.

Back
Top Bottom