Who will be our leading tackler by the end of 2005?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will be our leading tackler by the end of 2005??

ChambersNBoston

Dan Marino is a God
Reaction score
I'm really bored right now and there is nothing interesting at all to talk about...I just wanted to change it up a little bit...Who will lead our defense in total tackles...it would be easy to choose Zach...so i say SAY OW!... who do you think...? Big Ol 55 still has some fuel in that tackling tank of his...anyone disagree?

ZACH as always!!:) My fave player...see my sig.

I'm pretty confident that if ZT stays healthy throughout the season that he will easily have the most tackles.

If Thomas stays healthy, and the defensive tackles are solid I think he is a given, but if it is not him, I would not be surprised if it was Tebucky Jones.

djfresh47 said:
If Thomas stays healthy, and the defensive tackles are solid I think he is a given, but if it is not him, I would not be surprised if it was Tebucky Jones.
good call that would be my next guess

the only time that zach wouldnt be leading tackler is if he is injured for more than 5 games and we switch completely to a 3-4, which he will mostly lead in tackles anyways in...

I am all about throwing a player out there to spark conversation but Zack will not only lead the team but if he stays healthy he can lead the league

Nublar7 said:
I am going to go out on a major limb and say T-Jones.
You better grab onto another one, that limb is starting to crack and the wind is blowing mighty hard:lol: In all honesty I could see him racking up 100 tackles but nothing near Zacks numbers

Back
Top Bottom