Who Will Be the Best RB in NFL? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Will Be the Best RB in NFL?

Who Will Be the Best NFL RB of the Three?

• Ronnie Brown

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Cedric Benson

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Cadillac Williams

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
knight6jb said:
I think all three will be good but I feel Brown is slightly hyped up due to the combine, I would be happy with any of the three, but most happy with Caddy.

I gotcha. ;)

But, you have to remember (and I know you do) that our offense is different this year. No more running on the first two downs. We don't need Brown to rush for 1800. (even though I think he can). We will be more wide-open. This is where Brown has the HUGE advantage over the other 2. He can be split out wide, and can catch way better out of the backfield.

Not to mention that when a defense sends the kitchen sink, Brown is the best at picking up the blitz.

I love Caddy and Benson, I just think that Brown fits us the best.

Now, if we still had Wanny, I'd probably be campaigning for Benson or Caddy.

The main reason I would prefer one of the other two backs is because I'm still a little skeptical because of RW. I read the ESPN article today and some of his comments made me more concern about his outlook on teammates and life in general. If we draft him I won't hesitate to buy his jersey and proclaim him to be my favorite HB in the league, but I guys I would do and proclaim the same thing with any player we draft.
knight6jb said:
Hold on you think Benson is gonna be better than Ricky was but you want Brown or Williams.....????:confused: if Benson is even as good as Ricky I would take him but I dont feel he will be that good.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I gotcha. ;)

But, you have to remember (and I know you do) that our offense is different this year. No more running on the first two downs. We don't need Brown to rush for 1800. (even though I think he can). We will be more wide-open. This is where Brown has the HUGE advantage over the other 2. He can be split out wide, and can catch way better out of the backfield.

Not to mention that when a defense sends the kitchen sink, Brown is the best at picking up the blitz.

I love Caddy and Benson, I just think that Brown fits us the best.

Now, if we still had Wanny, I'd probably be campaigning for Benson or Caddy.

No doubt I would love the have Brown's ahnds and blocking ability in our new offense, but Linehans offense also works around a RB's ability to find cutbacks and find gaps, I'm affraid Brown can't do that as well as Caddy. And it is alot harder to teach a RB vision and agility than it is to teach one to catch and block. Just my 2 cents....

D-bolt said:
The main reason I would prefer one of the other two backs is because I'm still a little skeptical because of RW. I read the ESPN article today and some of his comments made me more concern about his outlook on teammates and life in general. If we draft him I won't hesitate to buy his jersey and proclaim him to be my favorite HB in the league, but I guys I would do and proclaim the same thing with any player we draft.

Gotcha the character issues do scare me, I do feel he is alot more stable in the head than Ricky was though. Who knows, I just cant wait till the draft!

Back
Top Bottom