Who Will Be the Best RB in NFL? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Will Be the Best RB in NFL?

Who Will Be the Best NFL RB of the Three?

• Ronnie Brown

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Cedric Benson

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Cadillac Williams

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LostInPatsLand

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Of the three backs, who will be the best, in your opinion, in the NFL?

Ronnie Brown because he does everything.(Catch, run, and block)

I am going to have to go with Ronnie Brown also. I think he will be a very special player no matter who he plays for.

I voted for Ronnie, and here's the way I look at it...

You have LaDanian Tomlinson. Take away just a smidget of his elusiveness, but add 25 pounds of solid muscle.

Wala. You have Ronnie Brown.

Ronnie. He has the strength, power, durability, vision, speed and agility to make it. This is a top-flight class though - all three could have great careers.

I love Ronnie, but i will have to go with Benson. Benson proves that he can be a good 1,000 yard back every season that he plays. He can carry the load for a team and he can make some big runs.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I voted for Ronnie, and here's the way I look at it...

You have LaDanian Tomlinson. Take away just a smidget of his elusiveness, but add 25 pounds of solid muscle.

Wala. You have Ronnie Brown.

Brown doesnt have 25lbs on LT.... LT is about the size of Caddy, with better hands. I'll take Caddy anyday of the week.

I would prefer RB or CW on my team, but I believe Benson is going to be more of a beast than what Ricky was.

knight6jb said:
Brown doesnt have 25lbs on LT.... LT is about the size of Caddy, with better hands. I'll take Caddy anyday of the week.

Wow, it was a ballpark-figure. Sorry.

He definitely has about 20 or so pounds of muscle on LT and Caddy...with similar skills.

D-bolt said:
I would prefer RB or CW on my team, but I believe Benson is going to be more of a beast than what Ricky was.

Hold on you think Benson is gonna be better than Ricky was but you want Brown or Williams.....????:confused: if Benson is even as good as Ricky I would take him but I dont feel he will be that good.

PhinDude88 said:
I love Ronnie, but i will have to go with Benson. Benson proves that he can be a good 1,000 yard back every season that he plays. He can carry the load for a team and he can make some big runs.

Yes, Benson has. You are right.

But Ronnie last year had 900+ yards while sharing carries, and had a higher yard per carry average than Caddy. Plus he cought more balls out the backfield.

I think Ronnie definitely can go for over a grand each year also, no doubt.

I went for Benson... I think Cadillac can be very good. Ronnie is also gna be very good but is way overrated. Look at this thread and look how many people that have said he has good vision. Have you seen him play? I'm not saying it's terrible, but Ronnie's vision isn't great.

Benson is a 1300-1500 yard a year back, he may do it unspectacularly but it would make him the better NFL back.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Wow, it was a ballpark-figure. Sorry.

He definitely has about 20 or so pounds of muscle on LT and Caddy...with similar skills.

Tomlinson is listed at 221lbs, Brown doesnt weigh 240+. Brown has similar speed and hands as LT. His vision/agility is far from what LT's is.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yes, Benson has. You are right.

But Ronnie last year had 900+ yards while sharing carries, and had a higher yard per carry average than Caddy. Plus he cought more balls out the backfield.

I think Ronnie definitely can go for over a grand each year also, no doubt.

No doubt he will be able to go over a 1000 yards, but who cant in the NFL no a days. 1000 yards isnt much anymore, is a subpar standard. I think all three will be good but I feel Brown is slightly hyped up due to the combine, I would be happy with any of the three, but most happy with Caddy.

Back
Top Bottom